VIC SpecialiZed Enduro -cheap - New pics up...Price Drop -$550..SOLD

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Specialized Enduro Sport
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Too many bikes, moving interstate in Jan 13....
Price and price conditions: Hmm.....$600 sounds fair. (reckon fork alone worth 350-400 second hand....)Price Drop -$550...SOLD

Extra Info: All parts are newer than the frame, since owning it from new, ive replaced all parts for better stuff...
Red/Black FSR Frame, adjustable head angle/BB height, sealed headset. NO cracks or known damage, other than wear marks and scuffs from riding and normal use. Its a Lge frame, so will suit a med-tall person (im 186cm tall....)
Manitou 3-way rear air shock (suits this frame well)
Truvativ XR seat post
Truvativ XR bars and XR 105L stem, Jet Black grips and alloy bar ends
Truvativ cranks, shimano alloy 22/32, FSA alloy 42 rings, Specialized flat pedals
SDG saddle
SRAM 9 rear derailleur and twist grip shifters -9 spd, red jagwire gear cabling
Avid Juicy hydro brakes -6 inch rotors
WTB speed disc rims (near new), with Dice sealed/serviceable rear hub and New Gold Hope Pro 2 front hub. Wheels laced with black DT swiss spokes and red alloy nipples.
SRAM PG970 cassette and New PC991 hollowpin chain
Larsen TT tyres Exception series (2.0 width),
and, Rockshox Revelation 426 - Dual air, Air U-Turn(100-130mm), with lock out lever, Enduro seals(in Excellent condition).
Brand new head set sealed bearings dropped in this week too, whilst servicing.
Pictures: Pics below of the bike ......
Txt 0433417918 for more pics if want them....
View attachment 251462
IMG_1561.JPGIMG_1562.JPGIMG_1560.JPG

Last edited:

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prob Manf'd 01-02, was purchased in 03 new... had a couple of them, thus this one wasnt really used till about 04/05.
I imported them as frames only on one of my military O/S trips, tho they were also brought into Oz by Avanti as whole bikes, mine were built myself as the component spec was crap on the originals, thus the groupset on this one is a reasonable durable one. Forks are 08 I think -upgraded from the REBAs I had. Its been a good XC/trail bike and has a reasonable weight too.
I certainly believe going by the second hand prices on this forum, Id make about $800-$1000 if I broke the bike down to parts, so $550 is a more than fair price......Do the math at second hand prices....$350 fork, $50 brakes, $200 wheels.....and were up to $600 already let alone the other bits......

Last edited: