Specialized Enduro Expert 2010 Customized

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt

I trade my SXT for this bike.... and I love it. I climbed all the steep hills that I can't make the last time I rode it without too much effort. It handles well downhill as it goes uphill. The rear is planted and tracking nicely on the ground the whole time. Need quite sometime to get use to the high BB after riding SXT and demo the past 2 weeks. I can't keep my smile off my face the whole way home.....after the AM ride yesterday. I think Spesh got it spot on this time. Best of both world for climbing and downhilling... will take some riding pictures later....

Last edited:

dj ben

Likes Dirt
nice bike mate. is that a lockout cable on a suspension seat post?? ive never seen one of those before.

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
nice bike mate. is that a lockout cable on a suspension seat post?? ive never seen one of those before.
It's the command seat post lever to make it go up or down.... just press it and it will go up.... then sit on the saddle and press it, it goes down. So much easier for AM ride

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, that looks amazing.

Good to see specialized didn't follow the trend of the curvy'ness, looks much better with triangles.

Awesome spec, as always. Got a weight on it?

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Yeah, that looks amazing.

Good to see specialized didn't follow the trend of the curvy'ness, looks much better with triangles.

Awesome spec, as always. Got a weight on it?
Just past 15kg, it's light enough for climbing, changed the seat and got talas 36 coming, last but not least the atlas crank. might be able to make it spot on 15kg

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice bike, but Specialized need to get their shit together. The new 2010 bikes have been instore for ages now and the Australian page of their website is still showing 09 bikes.

floody

Wheel size expert
Rather jealous Mr. Palmer. First the SX, then the Enduro...
I gather that only being ~10mm shorter and .5 degree steeper than the SX-Trail it must descend quite rapidly?

Can the command post be dropped any further in the frame or is that it?

So nicely detailed too these new ones, right down to the command post cable routing. Probably the only frame apart from a 6.6SS that I'd consider turfing my '06 Enduro for.

I reckon the site will update soon Wellsey, print sales media just arrived in the shops so web should follow quickly.

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Rather jealous Mr. Palmer. First the SX, then the Enduro...
I gather that only being ~10mm shorter and .5 degree steeper than the SX-Trail it must descend quite rapidly?

Can the command post be dropped any further in the frame or is that it?

So nicely detailed too these new ones, right down to the command post cable routing. Probably the only frame apart from a 6.6SS that I'd consider turfing my '06 Enduro for.

I reckon the site will update soon Wellsey, print sales media just arrived in the shops so web should follow quickly.
You can lowered the seat post some more, but the upward movement is set from factory. So you need to adjust the bottom bit. Hope you get what I mean. The bike feel very stable during the downhill run that littered by rocks, roots, waterway and small drops. I never had that much fun for sometime on do it all bike.... You would love this bike if you have the 06 enduro. The climbing ability is just amazing....

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt

I got sore ass riding on the old WTB saddle so I changed it to specialized BG and it is a very nice saddle indeed.... Managed to took it for an AM ride last weekend and clean the bike afterwards for a photo shoot.... enjoy