VIC SOLD /GONE Specialized Enduro frame 2003

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Item: Large red slightly faded to orangey 2003 Enduro frame owned since new
Item Condition:good for age , scratches no dents or cracks
Reason for selling:upgrade to something more modern was riding Falls and Bright last year !!
Price and price conditions:free to antique loving home
Extra Info:eek:nly takes straight steerers, has headset , bb and can sell beefy fork Manitou Firefly coil 130mm works well recently serviced coil suits 80 kgs in weight and over and Fox coil or air rear shock I have ridden it with a 200 x 52 shock for 15 years so travel is 150 mm
Pictures:
coming

safreek

And, just saw yackandanda on TV as I am writing this, did you buy into the service station to stop it shutting.
I know it all about your town now:D

safreek

Let's see if I can love it to death, don't think I ride hard enough though.
If the Manitou feels to short in travel I shall have to get a long travel sc ;)

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah bought shares in the local garage .
It is actually really well run ,it has hardware and rural supplies , great opportunity for local kids to work too.

safreek

Yeah bought shares in the local garage .
It is actually really well run ,it has hardware and rural supplies , great opportunity for local kids to work too.
Sweet, most country locals whinge about how bad things are, your town is an exception from what I have seen.
The way you pick a local in lismore from a blow in like me is the attitude towards the town. Locals think the town has nothing to offer, I think it has lots.
That being said I am getting sick of the bush fire smoke, been a couple of months now

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I have lived here nearly 40 yrs, great community, no crime, so much to do its awesome.
We got your second hand smoke yesterday when the northerly wind set in.
Must agree i hate fire threats.

safreek

Dogs are great .We have two. Do you live near Lismore ?
Yeah, I live in Goonellabah, about 4km from Lizzy, goonie is usually about 3.or so degrees cooler than Liz.
Most dogs are pretty great, I think Burt is fantastic.
Disclaimer : this may well be fiction.
He is a vicious cu** , he has torn a friend open for 20 stitches, I warned him not to go in the back yard.
Had some clown try and burgle my back shed, came out and found Burt ripping into him, deal was he shut his mouth, I don't call the police, I think he learned a lesson and got some perfect scars to show his friend.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
This is the Sherman fork that can go with the frame for a bit extra moolah .
Safreek has dibsed this .