Specialized levo

jrewing

Eats Squid
I rode one for a short bit on the nth beaches and damn I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. Really nicely done and I hate Mtb fashion etc.

Anyone else ridden one yet? 10k I think it's a good price imo.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Maybe it was just the fact that you rode it on "the" northern beaches that made it such a positive experience?

jrewing

Eats Squid
No trolling. Handled great, went up a rough hill in turbo mode like it wasn't there.. I truly was blown away by it. In times when motivation is low for the climb up just up the power mode, for training lower the mode.. If you can only get 3 runs during an arvo blast you will now be doing 5 or 6.

Btw I hate specialized! Farking 2fo shoes...

Ivan

Eats Squid
No trolling. Handled great, went up a rough hill in turbo mode like it wasn't there.. I truly was blown away by it. In times when motivation is low for the climb up just up the power mode, for training lower the mode.. If you can only get 3 runs during an arvo blast you will now be doing 5 or 6.

How were the big tyres?

jrewing

Eats Squid
A touch low in pressure when I rode it. I'd like smaller ones like 2.5 personally. They're 3 inch but seemed bigger when looking at them. Just flowed over the rocks like they weren't there due to the low pressures and good suspension.
Again it was surreal to pedal then press harder and feel the surge, stop pedalling and hear the free hub. It popped, manualed like a slightly heavier Enduro rig.
Shit I didn't even know they existed til a fella stopped the owner on the trail and I came across them chatting.

cabbo

Likes Dirt

Haha! Yeah mate this bike did make a pretty good impression on you, it did look tidy and refined.
Do you recon it would be more a uphill bandit on the trail? Just the weight of it with the 140mm travel may make it kinda clumsy coming back down some sections of trail, however l think the tire was whatever a 27+ tire is, they were big, which could kinda balance it out.
Well, your just goanna have too buy one mate!

jrewing

Eats Squid
Haha. Greenys going to beat me too it I think... Yeah I'd like to try it on the drop sections further down but there's the potential to 150/160mm the front, . I like how you were nah man on the offer to ride it! You didn't need your biking life turned upside down just yet!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode Blores Hill today… bumped into a few older guys who we’ve ridden with before… one of them, who’s 67 y/o was talking about getting a Spec electric assist bike so he could keep up with the youngies on the ups… said he was getting old and stuff. After the chin wag, we took off together and he was quick as in the climbs… I though BS, he didn’t need electrickery… compared to him, I do. I can see it for the genuinely disabled, but when dudes get to modding and hotting up, which will definitely happen, this aint gonna end well. If you aint disabled, just fucking pedal.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Marty Mcfly called he's said " embrace this shit bro, the Doc and Specialized have it sorted".

You can turn the assistance off, down, up... Shit maybe soon my seat my massage my gooch too!! Believe me... I'm still on 9spd!

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Haha. Greenys going to beat me too it I think... Yeah I'd like to try it on the drop sections further down but there's the potential to 150/160mm the front, . I like how you were nah man on the offer to ride it! You didn't need your biking life turned upside down just yet!
Too right mate, l got myself a multipurpose machine based on 2004 dream time, dream time of free ride!
A Scott voltage is enduro from 2004, hey wait on a minut! the voltage really could have done with that damn motor!
Yes, Greeny could easily be on one of these as may we all one day, was there a reason it was on the slope that day, just for Greeny may be? We were all lucky to purveiw this with our own eyes.
The reality was all made true in manifestation, all thanks to the multi million dollar man on the evo stump jumper thingo, l am sure he was from another dimension just passing through, as he did seem some what kinda lost at times on the trail, bless him.

cabbo

Likes Dirt
I'll show you some carvings I found out there that depict that exact scenario Marty.. Scary stuff
Yes! l truly would like to see them, there is no scary stuff, it is when you make whiteness of the illusion, as you will see through it, is the reality.