Specialized Sequoia

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Not sure this is the right area to post this, but

is anyone else riding a Specialized Sequoia....

Yes, those who have a problem with Specialized can go stand over there... just on the X...

S

wavike

Likes Dirt
Don't think they are readily available yet. An expert has just popped up on Bike exchange. I was thinking of getting one if I could sell my roadie, but no luck. I've ridden a couple of Diverges on test days. Liked it, except for the fuckard rear well spacing. If the Sequoia has a 'standard' rear wheel might be interested. Splesh dealer in my area is good, have brand loyalty because of that. Don't like their current MTBs much, Trek seem to be the go to for that segment of the market. Did get a Fuse for fun though.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Haven't heard of the Sequoia, is it a women's specific model ?

Wavike- specialized seem to have moved away from the SCS spec, apparently because Shimano has relaxed their limitations on the chain angles they will allow for oem supply. Now, anyone want to buy a set of roval carbon disc SCS wheels ....

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I've sent them at jet and woolies in sydney tidy looking, the speccy saddle and frame bags look nice too
The material on the bars and the saddle look cool but are slightly abrasive at the start and will wear this shite out of your gloves and shorts....

other than that, I'm still lovin it..

S