Spin spin spin

Peter650

Likes Dirt
49 gear inches and the m7 = some good cardio. Took me a hair over 40 minutes to get from Richmond road to Elizabeth drive. Think i will just roll back nice and easy .

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
49 gear inches and the m7 = some good cardio. Took me a hair over 40 minutes to get from Richmond road to Elizabeth drive. Think i will just roll back nice and easy .
Damn, I was there this morning too. Must have rode past you.

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No, but I'm busy planning my own heart attack :) By the sound of it your speed would have made you a blur anyhow.

What gave you the urge to m7 it today?

----------
Sent with added typos from a tiny mobile keyboard and spellchecker that makes a mess of everything.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Because of my gearing my speed is sub 28kph hardly a blur unless you are drunk as .
The why??? I'm planning on riding from Lithgow to Mitagong via as much dirt as i can get. I know it's not exactly a huge ride, but the fitter i am the more im going to enjoy it. The m7 is just a great place to spin (on short gearing). It's a 45 minute cardio session .

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Might have been your legs :)

Lithgow to Mittagong would be an epic. I've always wanted to do the Katoomba to Mittagong via the dirt. I should have ditched work and done it when I had the chance.
Will be a bigger one on the SS.

----------

Peter650

Likes Dirt
The Gregory's Blue Mountains touring map guide series would be a start. You can get topo maps if you want. But it's not really nessary unless you are really anal about navigation ( have no seance of adventure).