FOUND Spitfire frame or similar in a small size

PJO

in me vL comy
Item: SMALL Banshee Spitfire frame or similar shorter travel trail frame with more modern geo. Maybe a fork too depending on what you have...
Price range/Willing to Pay: Obviously less than a new one, $1k?? give or take depending on what other extras.
Extra Info: Missus wants a change from her current ride, an over-forked Giant Anthem that is pushing 10 years. She has ridden plenty on this bike but is starting to find it's limits and would like something with a touch more travel and a slacker front.

The Banshee spitfire is pushing the amount of travel but has the advantage is that she can still use her 26" DTSwiss/Spank wheelset and I don't have to build new wheels...

Would consider buying a new Spitfire from MTB direct but they only have black or silver, neither of which excites the missus.

I know @slider_phil has the Knolly Endorphin for sale but it seems she doesn't like the look of it, eh what can I do?!

moorey

call me Mia
@Hipstar is in a selling mood...but medium maybe.

Though it’s black. Doh.

If she’d fit medium (my 5’2” wife rode mine today), and likes red better, I should take his and pass on mine...for the cause.

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
You can't be serious! That's more than above and beyond, reckon I should cut 6" off my legs so I can ride it. I'll see what the missus says...

moorey

call me Mia
Pffft.

You buy bike, then you split it.

To not do that @moorey would make you the chunt

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Nope. We voted. You’re the chunt.
You’re only going to re-buy all the parts in 2 months time, for more than the whole bike will sell for.
We both know it.