Splendour in the Grass

Sommoner

Likes Dirt
You guys in the eastern states get all the good festals we have to go all the way over there to see some bands, here we only get the Bid Day Out with a hell of a lot less bands.
But No im not going just wanted to have a whine.

P.S. I would like to go if any one has some free tickets thought :)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
living end'sp laying aren't they? (from memory)

Wish i could go, being 15 DOES have disadvantages!

peep

Likes Bikes
me me me! *does happy dance*

Getting a bit sad about only getting Saturday tickets though...Sunday is looking hell good :( Ah well, just have to go riding instead :D

and yep living end are in the lineup

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh well, they would only be playing their sold out stuff (im trying to make myself feel good for not going :lol: )

peep

Likes Bikes
Awww, we'll tell you ALL about it when we get back. It'll probably rain and be freezing all w/e any way. Does that help?

wombat

Lives in a hole
I'd love to go, but a) I'm pov, and b) i got other commitments. Just out of intrest, are you allowed to take booze to splendour, or is it like the falls?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i think ur allowed to take in booze... falls is only hard to get booze in when ur in a car..

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah Falls is a bitch, I didn't go last year but a mate did, and had two bottles of vodka confiscated on the way in, walking. Best trick they saw though was a bloke with two insulated containers in his engine bay, with lines running through to taps in the boot, beer on tap! Can't blame him either considering how much they charge for stuff.