Spotted: norco aurum 80% sure it's stolen

downhiller96

Likes Dirt
This was posted on Facebook today and we all think it is stolen. He says he wants $5000 for it. I offered him 1100 for it and he said no he will do $2000. 5 minutes latter he told me he will do $1500 then 5 minutes after that he said he will do $1100. I tool him the bike is not worth 7 grand. He said it has full fox suspension and carbon parts but he is reluctant to send some pics. And in the photos it has rock shock domain. If this is someone's please give us a yell and I will give you his details as I have been texting him. He sent one of the blokes on fcebook the papers of the bike and it is a price of loose Leef paper saying pointless info image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
It could be possible he has just borrowed the photo to scam money and the bike that he is "Selling" does not exist at all.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
If the bike is only one month old as he claims then he should still have a copy of the receipt, maybe ask him for a copy of it for warranty and insurance purposes.

teK--

Eats Squid
I thought he bought it for $7990 a month ago (before the ad listing 30/12/13)

You know what they say if it sounds too good to be true.. CALL THE COPS!!! Never know what else they might find at this guys house.

teK--

Eats Squid
I wasn't kidding when I suggested call the cops!!! They might find one of those "Aladdin's Lair" which make it on the news.