Nipples - DT Swiss
Tyres - Assegai up front, DHR II rear
Tubes - lol
Total weight - who cares?

Attachments

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It's all been said in your intro thread but - that's an absolute weapon for a first big bike. Looks awesome, no excuses now :D

Minlak

custom titis
It's all been said in your intro thread but - that's an absolute weapon for a first big bike. Looks awesome, no excuses now :D
Well actually the excuse i would use for the next 6 weeks is "I didn't want to hurt it"

That there is a lookin at bike not a ridin on bike

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Very nice. Classy build, all the fruit without looking too fruity. Sure it'll be a weapon and a lot of fun!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Very nice. Classy build, all the fruit without looking too fruity. Sure it'll be a weapon and a lot of fun!
Originally wanted the orange fork, but good luck finding one. Sort of glad, cos the black looks super nice. I was going to swap out the decals on the fork, but seeing it like that, it's the right amount of orange and in the right place. So will probably beat the shit out of it before I do anything else to it.

moorey

call me Mia
No fair! Took me 25 years to work up to a decent bike. Still working on it. Still, it is a yeti, soooo....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While I would have chosen a different frame, the build is very sweet! Above all else I applaud your level of commitment to your first bike. Take note people who want to ease in to things!!! This is how it's done.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
While I would have chosen a different frame, the build is very sweet! Above all else I applaud your level of commitment to your first bike. Take note people who want to ease in to things!!! This is how it's done.
It's a bad habit. Wife and I do these things. We both went for our skydiving lisences before we jumped out of a plane even once.

There's a longer story there, but suffice to say, we don't have our sky diving lisences.

Though I have jumped out of a plane like an idiot 7 times aNd now have a fear of heights.

Killed my rock climbing adventures :(

In hindsight, somone here might be getting a bargain in the near future lol

Last edited: