SRAM drivetrain?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have just bought a 2014 Giant Anthem. I know now that I needed to know more about what to look for.
It turns out that it came with a broken 2nd gear/cog... I was chasing around the internets for this (copied and pasted from specs) CASSETTE SRAM PG1030, 11-36T 10sp.
Is there a good way to find a Shimano equivalent?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I may have something for you. Am away for the burial of some trash at the moment, but will be home on Saturday arvo, remind me then, and I'll have a squizz in the shed.
What did you build your daughter? What age?
My two 5 and 7 just got their first mtb with gears from Sanna. Both 20"

I see a great benefit of a parts bin special in a few years on. How did hou start?

This is my boy's graduation from a 20" Chucker...

Giant Yukon FX lighter than the 20" GT, even with the piece of train track welded to the chainstays as a gusset. And the fork actually works as suspension rather than ballast.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

Burisl of some trash is a loaded statement.
Cheers for looking around. Or even the offer. Cool indeed.

I figure my girls will have their bikes for a couple or more years and move on to a bike with less weight better gears and suspension.
Ones a Giant areva. Good condition 2nd hander https://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/areva-150--girls-pale-blue--2011.

The other is also 2nd hand but in much better nick. They guy selling was a neat freak who was into riding. He was clearing out his stable. This but green. https://www.anacondastores.com/cycl...sty-20-wheel-youth-mountain-bike/p/BP90067163

More importantly the girls both love them. We are all falling off together.

I may have something for you. Am away for the burial of some trash at the moment, but will be home on Saturday arvo, remind me then, and I'll have a squizz in the shed.

This is my boy's graduation from a 20" Chucker...

Giant Yukon FX lighter than the 20" GT, even with the piece of train track welded to the chainstays as a gusset. And the fork actually works as suspension rather than ballast.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt
If you found one that you don't need I could possibly carry a spare??? Do I need a spare cassette?
Bloke from kids school is a MTB guru, runs a home based service business, he is looking after me with an all over service inc cassette.
I learned a great deal in the half hour I was with him.

floody

Wheel size expert
I think SRAM have changed their distribution channel and model to support LBS and certain online retailers no longer find it profitable enough to ship their parts.
They've changed their distribution channel and model to make more money for SRAM and to support distributors to make more money for SRAM. Which, of course, is business.

Vis a vis

...we are still getting shafted with local pricing from the Aussie online retailers...
Nobody wins. Bet Shimano do it next.

I notice even Paypal are being cagey about international peer to peer transactions now too, blocking you from using certain addresses for shipping information.