Sold SRAM Guide RS Brakes

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: SRAM Guide RS brake set
Item Condition: pretty good
Reason for selling: Hate SRAM
Price and price conditions: $200 the lot posted
Extra Info: Ripped them off a DH bike I just bought. Decking it out with Saint. Pretty good condition. Comes with pads (2/3 material remaining) and 200mm rotors. As always if you are in Sydney happy for you to come and inspect them.
Pictures:

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got the fittings though. You'll need new olives etc at the lever end but still have the banjos if you want to cut em off the hose.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit the bed!!! I just googled the price. Daaaamn. I had no choice on the rear brake though. Internal cable routing meant I couldn't get it off with the hardware on. Could've saved the front though. What a dick head.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Shit the bed!!! I just googled the price. Daaaamn. I had no choice on the rear brake though. Internal cable routing meant I couldn't get it off with the hardware on. Could've saved the front though. What a dick head.
Cut at the caliper ends?

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah but far enough from the caliper for the hose to be useless unfortunately. I still have the fittings though

link1896

Mr Greenfield
yeah but far enough from the caliper for the hose to be useless unfortunately. I still have the fittings though
Fitting is swaged at the factory. It squeezes the banjo onto the hose, can't be reterminated. Hoses are for the bin sadly.

I'm on the hunt for more Guides, but need to check the stash for what I have, think I already have a hose deficit.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yet another reason for me to hate SRAM. Loads of after market stuff like Uberbike and Jagwire for Shimano and waaaaayyyy cheaper.