Product Review SRWRN Multitool crankfit Tool

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Just thought I'd post this up for a bit of interests sake. I bought one of these crank tools the other day after seeing one on a bike at a race. Simple tool with 6 changeable tool bits. Seems strongly made. I've used it for adjusting my seat post and rotating my bars mid ride so far. It slides into your crank. The bits are held into the body of the tool via magnets as is the tool itself to the crank. I actually bought it for my wife's bike... Really I did... but it didn't fit as she has a DUB crankset. So be aware that if you are running a DUB BB it probably won't fit yours either as the BB narrows in the middle it seems?? I'm running a PF92 BB with a Truativ crankset and it works great with mine. So far after a couple of good rough rides it's still there so I'm happy. MTB direct is selling one that looks exactly the same for about $90 but I only paid $21 for mine off ebay.
Mods, if this post sucks please feel free to remove it. No animals were harmed in the testing of this tool. I got it off ebay and the link is below
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SRWRN-Aluminum-Bicycle-Invisible-Repair-Tool-Portable-Kit-Hexagon-Screwdriver/283168378656?hash=item41ee268f20&var&_trkparms=ispr=1&enc=AQAEAAADMKvsXIZtBqdkfsZsMtzFbFsbX3WcW5fmB/x7ZbaZTyexXE+yjgV4yarhVrFDdJvM8afL4QYevbOozmQu3Vxh2qSYFPJID1aJ8OXDI/WpLrFuCKamtErR90/rxkMlydbQ25gt62/Ut694EOwFD2hVobmo7joRfKnqK42FmGn4syG9gu5D2sszhaALu0XTmQ19pYrC6m8MNYKUnMN0HgZ7URaYAX9XGSRuj9PW7gswZMLtqtonlXuSmtfLumt2Gdga6Y7GW9oM5B22j2lt9vJoRGQvj+dTbyFsZZ8KWm1mXB7l2tMgbO+RG8HZflsAks/yMrXKf9Eh3qy9WXV2SvEgAPFBBRwex6Pne+1pAuvWQKSrzFnwgMRpgS1ywIpSPSeUrVIo/rtzDSi5QfgCE1rpR5igug6VPSwwUD33IRM+9M4wNruPV0qLxu3yfSxjXm7MCePl+NU5jzk3bSNUfYq4z5e7KsM3c1EL0s6chW5FJRUYh6xSoOqAmEwAXEdpj+BVOeronKLK62FWvqid/v2h45U+0J7Z4OVq+E4adZ+uWbA5j54YO0pmvCb1tbErQxGjSkAZLjjbnxHjnKXiMDz5uwZlTi1bs+uxhF8pazvXYeYd979i9yycFxs1mxnedBg4fdfwAUrPORSVvHe1a1QnIoTZbFHVmdRA+YVyDctfA6CR5nXFBLhlTx282wISJ6HeUd5KpBf9DHTmz/ac2hnMgYhr8F3PaQGS+aqh7ZMpLDrJuIPh6eISdAh9CxYS8ODmd/pI/rYXkSbBqN/O49JPOKIZwLVg+dV7vK5LLGaqSGncWxsDLg3cIz/+8v88HcwF/4kphDZJcN1qb9xeTHITMyaDRirVU1AIBX5K+I9YhtC073OPy8dB0JuaAKGjApVk4KXmgRTKhw96PCv0Nn/YJv05goGA4K8DqGHpTBAGXuPYer3aT1Ob/z5pwmHHiv5tr4vn9a+hdwlWvJB6CsZ7MDyWICerqx5exKrmYDXMrXqWdTdLs9poF3HIJpQv4f1XYfmiz9JspSrrr7CFVkjL0sD/WcyFgPoq53REwrCDuHjCy1GItuIn9wmojan/dDTMJw==&checksum=2831683786569029a15b534842b08a46ff300a76e81e&frcectupt=true

Attachments

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Main Features:
• Can be stuffed into the hollow axis of mountain bike tooth plate
• Compatible with 99% dental plate
• 6 Replaceable heads allowing different repair
• A portable tool can be hidden in axial combination
• High-strength steel axis, 7 series of aluminum, special steel for S2 tool
• High-end & good-looking & delicate design

:D:D:D:D

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Actually looks good but the chingrish is horrible.

Looks like it carries quick links and you could just use any standard bits that work with your bike combination.

If you could mod in a chain breaker, it would be gold

DMan

Main Features:
• Can be stuffed into the hollow axis of mountain bike tooth plate
• Compatible with 99% dental plate
• 6 Replaceable heads allowing different repair
• A portable tool can be hidden in axial combination
• High-strength steel axis, 7 series of aluminum, special steel for S2 tool
• High-end & good-looking & delicate design

:D:D:D:D
Makes me wish I had a dental plate! Sadly neither does my bike... It does have teeth though!!

DMan

Actually looks good but the chingrish is horrible.

Looks like it carries quick links and you could just use any standard bits that work with your bike combination.

If you could mod in a chain breaker, it would be gold
True. A chain break would seal the deal. Look like standard drill bits so if you lost one I think you'd replace the bits easily. I thought it might clang around in there but it doesn't appear to

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I've had one of these. I managed to break it without a heap of torque.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk