Stairgappin....

TIMOH

Banned
Yea, saw this posted not too long ago.. But its still awesome :D I watched it a few times over and over

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how is skiing embarrassing? Especially like your comment on how skiing is an embarrassment of a sport called skiing...
I'm yet to see snowboarders become proficient at moguls or pull something like an iron cross (it may have something to do with the fact that you ride a single plank?)
I have no beef with snowboarders unless they are pathetic, whining, useless retarded excuses for life like yourself. I don't care that more people start boarding now than skiing and I don't care that they think they are better than skiers. What I care about is when they act superior in the park or when riding pow because they saw some comp on TV where a snowboarder said boarding was more X-TREME than skiing.
Snowboarders:
90% poseurs (and suck)
10% skilled

Get your head out of your ass and go looking for a cliff.

anywho I'd like to see you pull anything like that on blades, skateboard, skis or snowboard 'who is this is'. I'm guessing you have an IQ <50 so for that simple fact alone I will make sure to leave you out in the cold to die if I ever come across you injured on the slopes.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Re: tool

who is this is said:
I couldn't bite my tounge with this one. Rollerblading is the most talentless, pathetic excuse for a sport this earth has ever witnessed. Rollerblading is like skiing, an embaressment of a sport thats on its way out for a good reason. Its lame. If he was on a skatie or 180'ing a bike off that, then i'd be impressed. That was just gay, and anyone who thinks rollerblading is a progressive, demanding and skillfull activity, is just a gay and pathetic as rollerblading.
I couldnt bit my tongue on this one... :roll:
Unless you can 180 off a stairgap that big on skates you are a complete and utter FUCKWIT, and have no ground to comment on the skills it requires to do such a thing.
Do you ski?? Unless you have mastered skiing and can do a flip off a 30ft cliff you are a complete and utter FUCKWIT.
I take it you're a skater and a boarder? you're a fuckin discrace to your sports and an ingnorant fuck.
Leave, now, before I hunt you down and shove my 160 Volkl's so far up your ass the bindings rip your teeth out.

Oh, I both ski and board, and guess what, boardings easier. So what does that tell you??
:roll:

snow_rider

Likes Dirt
SKIING IS THE BEST SPORT EVER

how can u say its talent less i mean it must be easy 4 u to ski the easiest run but for gods sake have some respect it takes talent to be good in any sport (except snowboarding) so fuck u for saying that it is talents less u unco

RuDeZ

Likes Dirt
Re: tool

who is this is said:
I couldn't bite my tounge with this one. Rollerblading is the most talentless, pathetic excuse for a sport this earth has ever witnessed. Rollerblading is like skiing, an embaressment of a sport thats on its way out for a good reason. Its lame. If he was on a skatie or 180'ing a bike off that, then i'd be impressed. That was just gay, and anyone who thinks rollerblading is a progressive, demanding and skillfull activity, is just a gay and pathetic as rollerblading.
Its guys like u who seem to think that their sport is the best and everyone else sux
Worst attitude ever. Rollerblading is not as simple as u seem to think and what happened in that clip is huge and would take alot of guts
dont bag out on other sports :evil:
o and snowboarding isnt talentless it may be easier to learn but it can be just as challenging in other aspects.

Chin Nuts

Likes Dirt
Cmon guys

I knew that would stir up some s***. I even copped some crap from the moderators for my approach with that comment. But seriously, give someone a set of rollerblades and another a skate board and a year to practice some moves and see whos got a better grip on the sport at the end. You can bet the guy on the roller blades is going to be more competent than the skater. Rollerblading will take the same path as skiing and roller skating. It will fizzle into nothing more than a family orientated recreational pass time. I'll get blasted for saying this, but I also think that unless we get more of these freestyle mtb events, downhilling will take the same path as downhill skiing. Its competitions like this, that will accelerate and focus the progression of mtb'ing in the right direction. (ie, the standard of riding, and skill level required to be a good rider, will be much higher than it is currently). PS. If you're going to reply to this, bare in mind it was just my opinion. Theres a chance I might be wrong I doubt it though.....Rollerblading is pathetic..

Chin Nuts

Likes Dirt
One more thing. Where did you guys get the stupid idea that I snow board?. I've been once. Oh, and acting all tough and threatening guys over the internet is pretty f***ing tame dont you think?

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so you think the Alpine racing sucks and the skiing is only a family past-time? i reakon you should watch some movies (highly recommend all warren millar movies) and see guys who hike for 12 hours in order to ski mountains that no-one has skied before and on their way down backflip off a 35 foot cliff that they've spent all of 18.4 seconds sizing up.

Grow up and get the hell out. (note growing up is optional if you decide to get off farkin as I won't waste any more of my time reading your mindless dribble).

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
who is this is said:
Oh, and acting all tough and threatening guys over the internet is pretty f***ing tame dont you think?
Funny you should mention that... :lol:

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Re: Cmon guys

who is this is said:
But seriously, give someone a set of rollerblades and another a skate board and a year to practice some moves and see whos got a better grip on the sport at the end. You can bet the guy on the roller blades is going to be more competent than the skater.
More competent at rollerblading, probably. But... SO WHAT?

PS You suck :shock:

wombat

Lives in a hole
For the record, I do believe that it is much easier to grasp the basics of roller blading than it is to grasp the basics of skate boarding.

On the other hand though, that gap is still so big that it blows my mind, and whoever-the-fuck-you-are is a dickhead. I guess you skate? It was people with an attitude like yours, and the hardcore "public enenmy #1" kiddies that were the impoteus for a number of people to pull out of skating. I really hope it goes back underground soon so the sport doesn't become too diluted with posing wankers who manage to runi shit for everyone else.