Stale/Found, whatever, I can't be fucked upgrading this bike anymore, saving for new.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What:

1) 2007 X.7 Rear Shifter
2) 2007 X.7 Deraileur

Price range/Willing to Pay:

1) $20-$35
2) $50-$75

Brisbane, Cleveland.

Extra Info:

1) Some scratches is fine, but performance needs to be perfect.
2) Some scratches is fine, but performance needs to be perfect. Cannot be bent. I seriously, need a new deraileur that isn't bent, and shifts perfectly.

Throw me offers/ideas

Last edited:

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks a bunch man, I'll keep that in mind. My old man is keen on helping me fund on that x.9/x.7 deal though, but that depends on quality. Good job with the purchase though,:cool:

pmc

Likes Dirt
hey mate

i got a 06 sram x-7 derailer and shifter
im looking for about 110-120 for the lot?
but im definatly open for offers, chuck one at me =D
only one scratch on the derauler but it works fine
shifter is in really good condition

cheers

|Matt|

Banned
Hey mate.
Check the link in my signature, I'm selling a 2006 (or maybe 2007?) SRAM X9 derailleur with X7 shifter along with chain and cassette.

Interested?

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah saw that man, thanks, I think I'd better wait though, Dad's helping pay for it and it's fathers day.. not the best combo.

"Hey dad, um yeah happy fathers day whatever can you buy me a new deraileur and shifter and chain and cassette? please? ..fine"

|Matt|

Banned
Yeah saw that man, thanks, I think I'd better wait though, Dad's helping pay for it and it's fathers day.. not the best combo.

"Hey dad, um yeah happy fathers day whatever can you buy me a new deraileur and shifter and chain and cassette? please? ..fine"
Haha thats fine, I can lower the price a little, maybe to $130 plus postage if you like? Pretty much giving it away.

Last edited:

|Matt|

Banned
Interested in my gearing?
Johnny the nazi took my thread down, so I can't show you pics for a while (cos Telstra has capped my internet) but I could probs MMS you one on your phone if you want.

cheers
Matt

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've still got the X9 derailleur and X7 shifter for $110 posted if you want it.

Cheers, Tim