VIC Stans 3.30 135mm endcaps

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Item: Stans 3.30 end caps for 135 or QR
Item Condition: Any
Reason for wanting: It's a long shot but if someone has an old set of Stans Notubes 3.30 hub 135 thru-axle (or even QR) end-caps I am super keen to buy them. I don't want to wait a month and pay $80 to get them from the US but I might have to.
Price and price conditions: Any
Extra Info: Specifically need the threadless side, but would happily buy both, of even the whole hub if that's how you want to sell it
Pictures: Not needed

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think I have a 3.30 QR axle and caps hidden away, but I also think there's 2 types. I'll have a hunt tomorrow and see if I still have it, but it might help if you're able to get a pic of your current axle

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

phillynight

Likes Dirt
I think I have a 3.30 QR axle and caps hidden away, but I also think there's 2 types. I'll have a hunt tomorrow and see if I still have it, but it might help if you're able to get a pic of your current axle

Whoa no way, thought this was a super long shot! I have a Type 2 hub... one side is threaded and the other side is just pop-in style. Let me know what you've got!

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Whoa no way, thought this was a super long shot! I have a Type 2 hub... one side is threaded and the other side is just pop-in style. Let me know what you've got!
Looks like I had more than I thought, but not what you want. I've got a complete threaded type, but only the axle for the other type. Can't remember if you can swap the axles completely, if that's an option let me know...

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Cool thanks for the info. The axle on the left is the Type 2 axle like I have and need the 135 endcaps for. The one on the right looks like a Type 1 but it would be missing the threadless cap that I need. What endcaps did you run on the left axle?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Cool thanks for the info. The axle on the left is the Type 2 axle like I have and need the 135 endcaps for. The one on the right looks like a Type 1 but it would be missing the threadless cap that I need. What endcaps did you run on the left axle?
I legitimately have no idea where either of them came from, they've been there for years. I think at some point I stuffed around swapping stuff, maybe to convert a set to through axle? At any rate, there's no type 2 caps to be found in my box of miscellaneous axles and caps. I have everything except what you need