AM 4

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Kitsuma is great. Just the clunky clunky noise which has really started to annoy me. I don’t have real intentions of getting an EXT. can’t justify that sort of cost and a couple of people in the Deviate owners group have sold theirs so seemed to have possibly found the same sort of findings you’ve just described. But they are a pretty piece of jewellery.
There's always the Formula Mod and it's CTS valve tuning system.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
There's always the Formula Mod and it's CTS valve tuning system.

Or a tuned Bomber coil. I’m taking advantage of Pushys 15% discount and sending it to Avalanche in the US.

Who services Formula in Aus?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Or a tuned Bomber coil. I’m taking advantage of Pushys 15% discount and sending it to Avalanche in the US.

Most shops should be able too but they are made to be able to service yourself. Wish Formula did an air version.

Oddjob

Curse you and your lust for awesome.

Most of the big suspension shops can do Formula but the distributor is Eightyonespices.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
View attachment 387484

Trail bike back together at last! Unfortunately I have the flu (two negative tests for covid so far) so all I can do is look at it. I had a super vivid dream last night and part of it was comically pedaling a bike with super short crank arms so apparently my 165 crank arms are on my mind :D
Hot damn!

moorey

call me Mia
View attachment 387484

Trail bike back together at last! Unfortunately I have the flu (two negative tests for covid so far) so all I can do is look at it. I had a super vivid dream last night and part of it was comically pedaling a bike with super short crank arms so apparently my 165 crank arms are on my mind :D
For a 29” that’s hawwwwt. Maybe even regardless…. :oops:

Oddjob

View attachment 387484

What CTS valve did you get for the mod shock?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
What CTS valve did you get for the mod shock?

Comes with the medium valve fitted. I was hoping to put the light valve in straight away but it didn't come with any oil (not sure WTF they were thinking with that TBH). I've just ordered oil from eightyonespices so when that arrives I'll swap it out.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
View attachment 387484

Not sure how I missed this when it was posted back in March. Any more pics of the forks in all their Rulezman adulterated glory? What are your thoughts on the forks (particularly compared to the Smashpot DVOs?). Currently running Smashpot 36s and while they approach fork perfection, theyre definitely weighty.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
You got a Madonna V2? F*** yes if so!

Was wondering what on the planet could possibly be a justifiable replacement for your Stanton but that just might be...

...or an Actofive.