Stealth, but now stealth, Banshee Rune V2 Build

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And in terms of rollover I would have to get it up Red Hill and ride some more familiar trails on it to compare.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That is entirely possible too, but what is the difference in A2C between the 26" Lyrik and 27.5 Pike? They looked damn close when I pulled them off. I never bothered to actually measure them but held them side by side and they seemed almost identical.
5mm, 10mm tops.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rune has had a few updates over the last couple of months with some Hope love, carbon bits and, unbelievably to some, 1x11 Shimano stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was thinking about buying an Intense Recluse recently, but as neither the wallet, nor the wife, was likely to allow it I bought a DVO Topaz for the Rune. \
Was running a Fox DHX RC4 before so it will take some tweaking to get near that level of plushness, but it certainly makes the bike feel more lively and faster when ripping around the trails. Not sure how it will go once the snow melts, and I get back up to Buller, as I struggled with both the Corsetted Fox CTD and CCDBA up there. The CCDBA was probably more due to my lack of time spent tuning it, than the shock itself, but with all the knobs to tweak it was certainly easy to tweak it into shitness.

I always have the RC4 in the parts drawer if it all goes to poo.