changes include
new frame :pound:
LB 35mm rims on DT240 rear/ AC front with Sapim CX-Ray
Reverb
Speedneedle
mini Ilink cable.

waiting on Extralite rear thru axle
Formula 180mm rotor

Will probably chop steerer and flip stem.
Still have to fit rear CTD remote

9.99kg as pictured with cage and pump bracket.
bloody nice steve, that weight is insane aswell,

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just a pedal around the street, was soooo looking forward to a ride tonight.

Choice between a 40min + drive for an average ride or a 2min walk to join the kids at the beach. Beach won....

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Nice one Steve. Maybe put another cable guide for the dropper up around or above the seatpost clamp. It looks like with the seat dropped the cable could loop back and get buzzed by the tyre.

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2.0 build list

Frame- LG Carbon Lynx 4.8 with Fox 120mm CTD shock, supplied head set, stock 12mm thru axle (Extralite on the way).

120mm Rock Shox RCT3, Extalite thru axle

Wheel Set Light Bike 35mm hookless, built with black Sapim CX-Ray on front American classic/ rear DT 240 with upgraded star ratchet

Tyres (at the moment) F Rocket Ron 2.25/ R Racing Ralph 2.25 set up tubeless with 80ml Stans each

Crank Race Face Next, spiderless with 30T with crank arm covers

BB- Race face cups (without middle tube as I forgot to take it out of my old frame....)

RD- XX1

Shifter XX1 twist

Cable fully housed Aligator mini Ilink

Cassette- XX1 10-42

Chain XX1

Brakes- Avid XX WC

Disc rotors- Front Avid G3 160mm (Formula 180 on the way) rear Ashima? 160mm- Ti rotor bolts, Ti Calliper bolts

Bar- Schmolke TLO 670mm, 31.8

Stem- KCNC 75?mm

Grips- Ritchey WCS foam

Seat post- Rock Shox Reverb

Seat post clamp- Smud carbon

Saddle- Tune Speed Needle Marathon

Pedals- Crank Bros candy 4ti

bottle cage- Arundel carbon

Pump bracket- Leyzne

Total weight 9.99kg

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took her out for a 3 1/2 hour spin this arvo, mostly on some cruisy trails.
All running great, spiked the front tyre 5 mins into the ride but it sealed up again OK.
Hardly noticed the Speed Needle so I guess that's a good sign.

ChopSticks

Banned
Took her out for a 3 1/2 hour spin this arvo, mostly on some cruisy trails.
did you check for cracks post ride? :boink:

jokes aside... how are the new wheels riding/feeling?
fitted CTD remote? (word of warning... that tiny allen pinch bolt holding the gear cable on the CTD shock is VERY easy to strip, be very careful and make sure you engage it fully!! I can't stress that enough !

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No remote yet, climbs pretty well in descend mode, went up 1500M today without issue.

Running the reverb where the Fox remote goes....

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Still can't believe this is sub 10kg..... I reckon you'll be lighter than my upcoming dual sus build

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
not too hard to believe... i just picked up an alloy anthem, 11.66kg with 120mm fork and X5/X7 components!
Yep, I have my 29er Trance sitting at 11.4kg. Light wheels and tubeless, carbon bars and Thomson masterpiece, 1x10. Still fox 120mm forks which I don't think are that light. 10kg dually is dam light though and you have done an awesome job on the build.