Stinky frame for sale SOLD

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, ive got an 02 stinky frame for sale, its in pretty good nick, few scratches here and there. It was bought new in feb last year and has been riden pretty consitently from then till now mostly on trails. The frame hasn't been abused with dj and big drops, but the shock was blown on the short course at mt beauty, this has since been serviced and overhauld and hasn't had a problem since.

Also included is a magura comp rear hub, its a rebaged dt onyx.

A hope enduro headset, this runs on needle bearings, and tho they arn't cartridge bearings, being needles they should last forever with a little love.

An lx front deraliure, speaks for itself.

I can throw in some hayes mech discs too if so desired

Im asking around 1100 bucks for the lot, im not looking to separate.
Oh and a melbourne buyer would be nice to...god i ask for alot :)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
6inch for the frame, and 8inch for a boxxer mount on the front, im not really looking to sell them seperatly, im more just looking to sell the frame, and would throw those in if it made the deal a bit better

CHEWY

Eats Squid
if ud sell the frame and just the frame ive got a mate looking for a stinky and hed maybe be willing to pay up to about 850 i think./
any chance?

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I really dont have a use for the other stuff, but if hes interested in the frame, let me know and ill see what i can do.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, new price, 550 for the frame, headset and front derailure, or 400 for the frame and der.

mute

Likes Dirt
hi,

im interested in the frame for 400.. what type of rear shock is that with how much travel?

nick Rastas

Likes Dirt
hey shmity i got a mate who is looking for a stinky but he wont be able to get the money until 13-16 of august. also were do you live.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol, nah, its a konya somthing or other, its my sisters.

The frames a 17inch (medium) and i would prefer to keep the sale in melbourne. But im sure i could come to another arangement dodgy_bob1

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive got someone else intrested down here atm psycodh, but if that falls through ill let you know for sure.

stinky frame

how much can i have the frame and rear shock for? nuthing else coz if the price is at its lowest i will get it alot quicker

stinky

kool yeah ill go 400 with the frame and mech n rear shock, i have just finished paying mum back for my psylo sl's so it will take me one month to gather cash up and i will WILL buy it, is this 2 long or not? coz im not joking round

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
like i said, someone else has shown interest down here, but im not sure how serious they are. Youve shown to be more serious, but they did enquire first.