Stinky,STP & Thumper

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Here are some pics of my rides.

'04 Stinky
Azonic stem (with about 20 spacers)
Boxxer Race forks
Minion rubber
Primo Chad DeGroot grips(flanges trimmed off)

'07 STP0
Stock except for rims drilled out for Schraeder's and a $2 chainstay guard,made from a 26" rubber rim tape and a couple of cable ties.

Only a group shot of Stinky 'n' STP cos everyones got one haven't they?

'04 GT Thumper
Odyssey 41 Thermal Dirt Jump forks
Odyssey Jpeg lite pegs
Odyssey Evolver Brake
Felt "Wheelie bars" bars
TuffNeck front hub,Alex DM24 rim,Kenda Kutlas rubber
TuffNeck Cassette Rear hub,Chrome-Sun Big City rim,Hookworm rubber
Fit seat post clamp
Shadow Conspiracy half link chain
GT saddle,post,cranks,Piston stem
Revenge Ind. Dakine grips (sticky icky green goodness)
$10 worth of satin black paint,$4 of Jack Skellington stickers.

Attachments

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow that second pic of the stp0's chainstay should be donated to the art museum or something.. a work of art:D

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Renegade said:
Wow that second pic of the stp0's chainstay should be donated to the art museum or something.. a work of art:D

Thanks Renegade, i was pleased with the result. Neat,clean & tidy. A "black toothed grin" crept across my face:D A whole lot easier than choppin' a tube up too.

starship303

Likes Dirt
implying he needs better pics? maybe some full bike pics
i think he was refering to the fact that it shows one of the neatest 'custom' chain-stay protectors around. nice effort mate. i've been thinking tennis-racket grip for my next one but might go the rim-tape path...does the rim-tape last a while or does it get chopped up pretty quickly??
nice graphics on the 20"er. i think whole bike pics would be good too. ;)

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Seems to be holding up OK. The way i've overlapped it ,its double thickness so it should last a few months at least. Stops the chain bangin' noise pretty well too. Anyhoo at $2 a shot and 5 mins work i dont really mind if it onlt lasts a couple of months.Tennis-racket grip might work well too,never even thought of that one.