Stolen bike found for sale on Gumtree

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Yes.

In the long running series of poodle vs the police...I was pulled over one night about 2 blocks from my house. It was winter and I had my old snowboarding helmet on. It had speakers in the ears. Being obnoxious I cranked the old iPod classic volume up when they pulled me over and had the helmet tucked under my arm blasting random music while the cops flexed and carried on. When this song came on (the one time the ghost of Steve Jobs and his "random" music choices has been well timed) they were unimpressed.
‘A young Poodle got it bad cause I’m pink’

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Just to even out the odds a wee bit, l've somehow managed to have bikes pinched on 3 separate occasions.

1- pretty shitty hardtail Raceline circa 2005- turned up later at Fairfield Cash Converters about 6 months later, because insurance had paid out it went to auction, I went to said auction and paid the princely sum of $45 .

2- @cobba found it and I reported it and L thought the Poo Poo were were absolutely hopeless as they were moving slower than a glacier, ended up with the bike...blah , blah , blah...full story here > https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/nsw-yeti-575.228461/#post-2404504

3 - still hunting....

Flow-Rider

Burner
I had a mountain bike stolen from my laundry years ago, had all the engraved police number BS on it, thought I had seen it a few months later while walking to the local shops with one of the neighbours kids on it, but the bike was a different colour and had the correct decals on it. A few years had passed and a GF's best friend had told me that my neighbours had tried to sell the exact bike to her. Insurance had paid it out and the scum had moved on years ago.

ste27

Likes Bikes
Sorry guys, not sure if it's a good idea to post it here. It will only increase the nber of views and might alert the thief in case he/she is stalking this forum.
I am more after suggestions of things to do or people located in Melbourne that might give a hand.
Unfortunately I'm in Sydney band for several reasons I cannot move but obviously I can prove possession of the bike and. Of every single upgrade.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Sorry guys, not sure if it's a good idea to post it here. It will only increase the nber of views and might alert the thief in case he/she is stalking this forum.
I am more after suggestions of things to do or people located in Melbourne that might give a hand.
Unfortunately I'm in Sydney band for several reasons I cannot move but obviously I can prove possession of the bike and. Of every single upgrade.
if you weren't going to post actual details of the bike, including photos....then why did you bother starting the thread in the first place?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Fair enough. Melbourne is a big place and you haven't given any clues. Any burners who might be able to help should pm @ste27 and go from there. Hope you get you bike back. I will leave this thread open for any updates.