STOLEN BIKE RETURNED *UPDATE 07/03* Please pick a charity!!!

DeBloot

Feeling old
Your good karma keeps spreading Peachy

A real feel good story - it's got it all
Quite incredible
Someone should tell the papers or telly
I reckon they'd love it

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Your good karma keeps spreading Peachy

A real feel good story - it's got it all
Quite incredible
Someone should tell the papers or telly
I reckon they'd love it
A Current Affair story about what nice guys cyclists can be, with Peachy as the centrepiece.

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
I'm all for option 3 as well.

Admin fees in charities can be a pain in the arse, and what you've proposed sounds like a smashing way to work around that.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its people like Peachy that keep the world turning. Good on you champ, from little things big things grow, I assure you. You will be remembered for this in times to come.

apsilon

Likes Dirt
I haven't been on here for a while (it was Farkin last time I was here so no idea how long ago that was) but I just heard about this and had to come by and say that's really great work Peachy. Much karma to you.

TonyG

Likes Dirt
I just found this thread, well done Peachy. It's great to see there are such decent fellows out there.
And a special mention to Grip and those contributors who have covered the costs for Peachy.

stinky dee

Likes Dirt
As its been said a million times before, and you deserve to hear it again, top job mate!
Brought a tear to my eye.
Hate to bring a downer to this thread and decided not to write anything until detective Diesel6 brought it up, but it highlights the lazyness and why people lose faith in police when someone like peachy is trying to help a felow citizen and they can't be bothered to help (being there job and all!)
Anyway, nice work to all involved

rail_rider2004

Likes Bikes
Truly awesome effort Peachy.
Ive been away from Rotorburn for a while, (Farkin when i was last about), but seeing this thread makes me stoked that i looked back in on here.

Legend.

joshbb

Likes Dirt
ill say it again peachy. truly inspirational work you done.top karma points for you! This is by far the best thread i've ever read. I would buy you a beer if I could, but I cant. a coke ? :p
josh