Stolen, Commencal meta 5.1 - ACT

tomacropod

Likes Dirt
Bike: Commencal Meta 5.5.1

Colour: Black

Date it was stolen: Tuesday October 21st

Where it was stolen: Mal Adjusted Bicycles, Woolley st Dickson ACT

Specs: Black frame, 5 inch travel trail bike, Fox 140RL fork, SRAM x.0 drivetrain, Formula brakes, SDG I-beam seat and post, Race face deus triple crankset, dt/mavic x321 wheelset.

Other Descriptions: Size Large

Pictures:

Bike pinched from the shop at about 6:10 pm yesterday by a young man, about 5'10", with a shaved head and a few earrings in his left ear. Retail on this bike is $4999. Times are pretty hard for shops at the moment, and stuff like this really hurts. We confirmed with the distributor of Commencal that this is the only size large meta 5.5.1 in Australia at the moment, so if you see one, don't hesitate to call the police or the shop here on (02) 6230 0887.

Thanks very much,

- Joel @ Mal Adjusted Bicycles, Canberra.

Last edited:

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Shit, that sucks. I remember seeing that beauty in the showroom - absolutely lovely bike. Will keep an eye out for the bike and the chutney ferret thief.

Martins

Likes Bikes
i dont see why people steal bikes that are one - of - a - kind. No point, unless they ship it to a mate overseas.

jbg

Likes Dirt
will be on a lookout for it too.
commencal like that will stand out, unique frame design and all!
would still be around the northside somewere i would think

kym machin

Likes Dirt
Mate, i'll even look out for it up here! I f@#king hate theiving c@nts. I hope you get your bike back undamaged.

Rippor 215

Likes Dirt
i'll keep an eye out for the theif, hate him badley, you should also tryto get the police to get yousome cctv of the place last night.:mad::mad::mad:

dunndog

Eats Squid
Geez that sucks. Stupid prick. i love that it's the only one in a large in the country though, decent chance that'll be his undoing. see what his cell mate Bubba thinks of a nice smooth scalp and some earrings..