Stolen: Dark Green Specialized Rockhopper w/Shimano Deore XT running gear

gtw

Likes Bikes
Hi guys.

Seems there is a bit of this going on at the moment. Make sure you dont leave your rides unattended around Newcastle if you can avoid it.

If anyone see's a Specialized Rockhopper with black Rock Shox forks and Shmano Deore XT running gear (which should stand it out from typical Rockhoppers as the running gear is from an Avanti) please PM me! It also has (or at least did when it was stolen) have a Pannier rack for a child seata on the back. I used to look the part taking drops in glenrock with that thing on the back!

It was flogged at 4:45pm today (26/03/2009) from Honeysuckle. Its likely the scumbag rode in on a Giant and left it after boltcutting my lock. If anyone is missing a Giant, get in touch, it may be yours.

Pic of bike here:

Stolen thread with more pics here: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=166900

Can anyone suggest the best course of action for getting the word out there? Im going to take a flyer around to the Glenrock noticeboard and see if I can stick it up there for a while as well as drop in to the hock shops.

I cant afford to replace it at the moment, so my daily commuter and weekend glenrock rides are out. Very very unhappy at the moment. Really liked the bike.

EDIT: Reward if found, more if the cops arrest someone! Lol.

Last edited: