Stolen: Green/black Iron Horse Sunday with custom parts

Brendan.

Likes Bikes
Hey guys,

Last night my car was packed out the front of a friends house with my bike and all my gear ready for race today at long gully.
Car is a White 99' Nissan Stagea RS4 and bike;

Iron horse sunday 06 - red linkage.
da bomb seat post with prologo scratch pro t2.0 seat
saints cranks and e-113 chainguide
white revelountion 32 front rim on blue Transistion b.c. hub
black rims on wtb laser hub on the rear
Marzoochi 888 forks black 07? with Sun direct mount stem
avid juicy 5 brakes
atherton bars with bontrager grips

1238295_10151869911392165_386059795_n.jpg

Brendan.

Likes Bikes
Car was recovered this morning with no Bike in it.

Yer i reported that my car was stolen to the police as soon as i noticed, and they know there was a bike in there. They pass missing car content info onto their CIU for investigation. apparently

Regards,, Brendan.

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt

Yer i reported that my car was stolen to the police as soon as i noticed, and they know there was a bike in there. They pass missing car content info onto their CIU for investigation. apparently

Regards,, Brendan.
Hey Brendan,

was your bike on your house / contents insurance policy? If so, you should be able to claim. If not, I guess its going to be an issue for you. I really hate thieves, I had my car stolen from my driveway with a whole lot of very expensive camping and rockclimbing equipment packed and ready to go for an early morning start. The car was found about 2months later, the gear never was.
I kind of feel your pain. Best of luck with getting your 2 wheeled ride back.

Rich

dunndog

Eats Squid
Jeez Brendog that's rough! Will keep an eye out, but hopefully they find it and the swine that took it!

omac

Likes Dirt
Sorry for your loss

I ride the DH trails on the peninsula so I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya

Brendan.

Likes Bikes
Car was taken from Chelsea and found in Lang warren. No idea when the bike was taken out. Just know the car was found without the bike in it and the rear seats and been folded back up.

leighaus

Likes Bikes

Regards,, Brendan.

it gets passed on to the crime desk, not the CIU. I'm guessing your vehicle examined by crime scene officers?

That sucks dude. ill see if i can check out a few avenues of enquiry for your bike.

keep you eyes on forums for parting out, and gumtree ebay for the whole bike (with possibly a dodge spray job)

is the stagea alright? Awesome car :)

Brendan.

Likes Bikes
Car was recovered with some damage. might be write off

crime scene detectives checked out the car, not sure what they found tho.

Also taken, was a blue Mace full face helmet, 1x shin/knee guard race face (why they only took one i dont know) and 2x NEW tyres Schwalbe Big Betty 26x2.3 and 2 tool boxs.