Stolen Haro Escape 8.3

Luke

Cannon Fodder
This is my first post to this forum and unfortunatly it is not for a good reason. I was hoping everyone could please keep an eye out for a Haro Escape 8.3 that was stolen from outside my apartment Thursday night. The bike is a 2004 model and was stolen from the Annerley area in Brisbane. The only change I had made to the bike from stock was put the 60mm Truvativ Hussefelt stem as opposed to the 75mm stem and also bent the seat. If you see a Haro Escape 8.3 for sale or on the tracks that fits this description please contact me on 0407 635 701 or via email.

timmo

Likes Dirt
Luke,

Are you the guy who emailed me about your bike being stolen by someone test riding it?

If so, was the ad in the trading post yours? (I assume so, given the phone number).

And someone stole your bike after responding to the ad and "test riding" it into a waiting van/truck/something?

Cheers
Tim

Luke

Cannon Fodder
Thats me timmo, I should have put in that the ad was mine. Thanks anyway TheB. I think it will be in this weeks again cause I forget all about it and have been busy putting out stolen bike flyers etc.