stolen heater vs integral belair

always on 1

Banned
ok im thinking of buying a stolen heater or a integral belair and if i cant get 1 of those its ether colony endeavor or wtp 4 seasons.give us ur thoughts on all bikes.
ps. is it worth buy a integral or stolen from danscomp?

melbourne rider

The Select Phew
yes it is worth buyin the integral bel-air it works out to about $1067.. aus i think

but then again there will be gst and customs fees put on top of whatever your spending as its over $1000. "IF" you get either the heater or the bel-air it would probibly be a better option to buy the bel-air as it has a better spec list "IMO".

i personally dont like the look of the endevours but was consdering buying a wtp 4 seasons myself..

go the four seasons, see if you can get it in white/lt blue..

hope that made sense... andrew

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fiiiiinally, someone mentions the belair. it would DEFFINATELY be the bike i'd go for. best stock bike.

always on 1

Banned
the bel-air isent very costly so wouldent the stolen or wtp phoenix be better coz the more expensive the better parts i thought. and i dont want the posting gst and watever else to cost heaps if i inport the belair.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dans don't appear to have any heaters, but they are a maaaad complete:

^^^^John Jennings rides one and he is a pro, so it must be good quality.^^^

And here's the bel-air:

I haven't ridden either of them, so don't know what I'd choose. In my opinion, the heater looks better, and it has a better spec. Does anybody know the integral website, I can't find one?

always on 1

Banned
i prefer the green/white integral than the red/yellow and i do like the heater just out of these bikes witch one has the best quality for money
stolen heater/ integral bel-air/ wtp 4seasons or pheonix/ colony endevour.
thnx for the feed back:D

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i prefer the green/white integral than the red/yellow and i do like the heater just out of these bikes witch one has the best quality for money
stolen heater/ integral bel-air/ wtp 4seasons or pheonix/ colony endevour.
thnx for the feed back:D
I haven't seen the green and white, but yeah I think that would look a lot better. Out of all of those bikes I'd be going for the heater or maybe the colony. What about MirraCo? How much does the Black Pearl retail for, it's the best specced complete I've ever seen (ryan guettler bars and forks, macneill seat combo, hamilton pedals etc).

always on 1

Banned
kettle? i googled it and couldn't find it and the black pearl is really expensive and are is the heater out yet coz i would buy it if some one mention a place i can buy it from.

Last edited: