Stolen: Ironhorse sunday

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Anyone that knows me knows how much I fucking love my horse, just got taken off my car. Only horse with a float x2 in the world, it's on my thread in my signature.

Glenbrook, blue mountains NSW

bike is extremely custom, nothing else like it. Pictures here. Help a brother out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Shit, that sucks... This is why I always make sure I'm parked where I can keep an eye on things from afar.

How long were you gone for?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Driveway, family member was outside working on the boat next to it, in the time he went to the shops she was gone.

Went to the station, station master saw it. Few little rats riding it on the platform,CCTV ftw. She'll be back.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Driveway, family member was outside working on the boat next to it, in the time he went to the shops she was gone.

Went to the station, station master saw it. Few little rats riding it on the platform,CCTV ftw. She'll be back.

Best you find it before they sell it on or do something stupid (eg drop it onto a coal trail) for laughs.

Fortius

Likes Bikes
Was just reading this on Facebook. How'd you go with following up at the train station?
Hope you get it back mate

stirk

Burner
The fuck! That sucks massive balls. I'm sure a unique beast like your horse will show up I'll be sure to look out for it online, on the trails, scumtree. I saw a long haired dude at glenbrook on my way home from work around 5:30ish but didn't quite recognise you out of the princess Leia outfit! You were chatting to a mate, two blokes with white utes parked outside the station, was that you? If I'd seen the foz the penny would have dropped.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Yup, that might have been me, white prado though.

Got somewhere at least, have names but they're minors so they'll get a slap. A mate found em and had the bike in his hands for a moment but 1 against 4, he was wise to leave it. I assume the bike has been dumped, mate gave em a bit of a scare chasing em down so my bets now are they'll get done, get a slap on the wrist and I won't see the bike again. Keeping hopes high though.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Not a fucking thing. Looks like insurance is only chance of a bike at all. Man I'm fucking gutted, hate to think how you're feeling about her.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Not a fucking thing. Looks like insurance is only chance of a bike at all. Man I'm fucking gutted, hate to think how you're feeling about her.

I'm feeling for you mate. It's a shit of a thing to happen. I know it has way more value to you than simply monetary. I hope you get her back where she belongs.

MARKL

Eats Squid
Sorry to hear about that Hazza. Hope she turns up. I am still holding out hope for my custom FSR that was nicked in 2008...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
At the very least I've got my medium frame I painted on the wall, so I can be happy with that as a paper weight from now.

MARKL

Eats Squid
At the very least I've got my medium frame I painted on the wall, so I can be happy with that as a paper weight from now.

Earlier this year I picked up a mint 98 FSR, one owner, completely stock for $150 (TBH it's a better overall bike than my old one), doesn't make up for the one that was stolen but makes me feel good having it in the garage, universe works in mysterious ways.

If you need to get that Ironhorse feeling, happy to lend you my Sunday for a day.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Earlier this year I picked up a mint 98 FSR, one owner, completely stock for $150 (TBH it's a better overall bike than my old one), doesn't make up for the one that was stolen but makes me feel good having it in the garage, universe works in mysterious ways.

If you need to get that Ironhorse feeling, happy to lend you my Sunday for a day.
Haha, I appreciate that more than you know. One day I might just take you up on that. Phoenix is only logical choice for me for a new bike, Sunday > phoenix alloy > phoenix carbon. I stand by Sundays were so far ahead of their time they can still hold their own against modern bikes.