Stolen race car

latheboy

Likes Dirt
BC Automotive WTAC R32 GTR (open class winner last year) was stolen from Essendon VIC yesterday on a trailer between 1PM-6PM, if anyone knows anything or hears anything please contact police on 03 9373 5200.

It's probably too late now, but if you see it please call the cops.

latheboy

Likes Dirt
I know this isn't really the forum for this but we are trying to get the word out as far as we can.

Thanks,

scblack

Leucocholic
I lost $20 a while back - can you find it for me?

Good luck, but no, this is not really the forum for cars is it?

latheboy

Likes Dirt
No it's not a forum for cars, there are a lot of people who like cars on here though. The more people who know about this the better the chances of getting it back.

Anthony B

Likes Dirt
I'm a car guy, post it on Zen garage's FB page, Downshift, Mighty car mods. The more its out there the better the chance in finding it.

Not long ago the same thing happened up in syd & the car was spotted & recovered with only a few parts missing.

latheboy

Likes Dirt
I'm a car guy, post it on Zen garage's FB page, Downshift, Mighty car mods. The more its out there the better the chance in finding it.

Not long ago the same thing happened up in syd & the car was spotted & recovered with only a few parts missing.
I think they are all over the faceface thing.

Dougy

Likes Dirt
Pretty ballsy stealing it in the middle of the afternoon. Good chance it was someone who knows the owner. Post something on www.my105.com. It's an Australian race car version of Carsales.com.au. If they are going to try and sell it or the parts off it that'd be a good place to start.

driftking

Wheel size expert
jeez thats a massive loss, Id hate to see the money gone into that. but id love to drive it.

If the guys who stole it are smart they will already have the car either stock black or have repainted it by now. Just pointing out the obvious here, but if they are idiots well shouldn't be too hard to find that thing is pretty bloody noticeable.

Have you considered contacting the major sales like carsales, carpoint, ebay etc

I'm not sure if its safe to do so so please correct me if i am wrong here but if the car has been changed so its unrecognizable letting people know the chassis and engine numbers and anything else to identify the items or car might be useful information for people to have. (is it safe to give that stuff out?)

latheboy

Likes Dirt
I don't know the numbers and I wouldn't give them out anyway..

If they are dumb enough to just paint it and try and race then all hell will break loose...
There is not a single standard part on that car..

Anthony B

Likes Dirt
No one would be stupid enough to race it or try race it, it's unfortunately know it's going to end up stripped & the shell will be dumped.

The car they found that was nicked in Sydney not long back was spotted by an enthusiast in a chopshop yard & only the ecu & a few other bits where missing.

Don't know what fb groups they have hit up, but I'm on most of the big Aussie one & not a single mention about the car

latheboy

Likes Dirt
To steal it in the first place is dumb, a one off race car..

If it doesn't come back I think it's either on it's way interstate/overseas or in bits already