Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wait, pancakes?

They do pancakes?

Fuck felafel right off
Surely I'm not the only one that knows about this place? In circular quay there is a late night cafe called city extra. Notoriously described by the phrase "because nobody else is open". They do pancakes...at 1am they do the best pancakes...

http://www.cityextra.com.au/Home/646/n/3/0/0/

I also propose the addition of metal polished to a few bronze genitals scattered around the city...I like to restore our art installations to their original glory.

will2

Likes Dirt
This one. Got a quick snap this evening. I was completely unaware that a night raid was gaining traction.

stirk

Burner
Cmon poodle you gonna make the trip down and jump some stuff?
Huck that kicker!

You too stinky! Cant just hit olympic park all the time.
Where are you street riding at Olympic park?

There some features about the fountains opposite the maccas, can't think of much else about.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Where are you street riding at Olympic park?

There some features about the fountains opposite the maccas, can't think of much else about.
Some curved wallrides on some building supports, ledges everywhere, wallride with grass upramp. Just pedal around and see what you can find.

Always abit of fun, hit the bmx and 4x tracks for abit then pedal across for a cheeky feed and session some concrete.

Ultra Lord

Wensday 23rd.

Says google. which would mean im throwin a sickie thursday, which is also cool.

Also, unrelated to street shredding, the dirt jumps at cecil hills have been updated and repaired, which is sick.

More line choices and bigger trannies, pretty sweet. Rode there today andaside from a filthy headwind it was pretty fun.

Ultra Lord

Next saturday?

Wish I had a wednesday pub crawl. Soooo jealous of you uni peeps sometimes. All i get is tuesday thia at the strippers with seedy old tradies (thia food, all the girls are european backpackers). I dont even get a choice bahaha.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Some curved wallrides on some building supports, ledges everywhere, wallride with grass upramp. Just pedal around and see what you can find.

Always abit of fun, hit the bmx and 4x tracks for abit then pedal across for a cheeky feed and session some concrete.
Yeah, pretty much everywhere... It's super flat so you can ride all over really easily too. Take the paths over to Rhodes and just at the bottom of the hill near Ikea (there's a little park with a work out station) where the path starts there's a weird af art thing...it's very ridable. Best if you do grinds or flippy spinny jumpy tricks.

will2

Likes Dirt
Next saturday?

Wish I had a wednesday pub crawl. Soooo jealous of you uni peeps sometimes. All i get is tuesday thia at the strippers with seedy old tradies (thia food, all the girls are european backpackers). I dont even get a choice bahaha.
Yeah it is pretty good. Lots of fun and everyone is the same mindset.
I definitely reckon a Friday or Saturday night will be ideal. I also found some nice features down near the Japanese gardens at Darling harbour. Everyone keep scouting, lets make this a big city session. If we get moved on we need places to go.
Very excited for this, tell all your friends.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I know the photos are crap-old phone and it was night with only my bike light to help light up the area...

But this is the arty thing at Rhodes next to the water front. A couple of 3 stairs to mega short landing space. Weird stacked concrete with nice waxy edges. Drops, ups, grinds, mannys...I can do none of those things. Some day I'll ride this.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got two, maybe three tagalongs. will be schweet. Pretty keen.
I really dropped the ball on this...if there is momentum for another shot, I'm interested.

Inspired by stinky pants, I had a scout around this morning (had an over night job in Surry Hills). Rode through Glebe for coffee (Brewristas) and saw this step and ledge combo!

DSC_0964~2.jpg

View attachment 327427

DSC_0969~2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: