Stromlo Corc round pics: 2nd of August. 2009.

RMS116

Likes Dirt
There was nearly a few more incidents aswell. I was watching one guy who went over the first jump on the triple treat and did that pretty well went for the second but hesitated or something and nose cased the landing. There was a few oooooooohs and he stopped next to the third for a bit of a breather after that.

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
More Stromlo race pics

Ok here's a truckload of photos from the race.
I've got over 250 to upload so bear with me. I tried to get everyone so if I missed you... apologies, maybe next time.

If you're keen for a full res image (2592 x 3888) PM me, I am accepting small donations for a decent bloody flash and a sharper lens) :)

Enjoy

Attachments

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
more pics

More pics - blah blah

Attachments

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
more pics

more pics - ten character limit

Attachments

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
more pics

ten character limit

Attachments

collectivedust

Likes Bikes
more pics

ten characters.....and I'm spent

Attachments

SteveC22

Likes Dirt
It was my first time filming riding so hope you enjoy it![/QUOTE]

Thats a pretty sick for your first time... Keep it up..

gilly101

Likes Dirt
There was nearly a few more incidents aswell. I was watching one guy who went over the first jump on the triple treat and did that pretty well went for the second but hesitated or something and nose cased the landing. There was a few oooooooohs and he stopped next to the third for a bit of a breather after that.
Hey i did exactly that! gotta love hitting things you havent done for close to two years and underestimating the speed!:rolleyes:
Seemed like a fair amount of breaking bits and peices on the weekend! Hope everyones alright:eek:

Jaybies_Can_Crash

Likes Dirt
Yeah,

I feel that is must be associated with the track getting buffed up for worlds and then us mere mortals hitting the thing, despite the fact that it's not really meant for us :)