stromlo race???

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
hey, i was wondering if anyone could clear things up for me, there is rumors going around that we cant race on the stromlo track because of tree replanting, so the race will be held at the cotter, is this true of will it stay as a rumor?:confused:

benji101

Likes Dirt
Just have a look around at the corc site and the corc part on farkin if demo man has confirmed it then its confirmed!;)

demo man

Used to be cool.
it's confirmed.

have a look in the DH calender ;)

it has been confirmed for a while now.

wish i could be there! twil be a good one

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
cheers..... yer i looked and it said comfirmed but when i told the few that kept saying that t was at the cotter, they said that they havent had time to change it(the site). but thanks for all the help.

demo man

Used to be cool.
just FYI, i do almost all of the website updates both here and on www.corc.asn.au for the DH end, so if it says it here it says it there.

it only takes me a few minutes to do both, so something like a track change will always be posted as soon as possible.

good to know that you're keen though!

P.S.
are you a CORC member? if so then the race is FREE FREE FREE!

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
yer well its good to know that the race is at stromlo.. from what i have heard its going to be a great race... and no inm not a member but im under 17 so my first to races is free anyway.... cheers for the info it good to know that the races are well looked after ....