Stuff to convert 2x9 to 1x9/10/11 - very cheaply

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: in preferential order -
11-36 9 speed cassette
28 or 30t front ring narrow wide I think to suit 1x. Older style 2 piece SLX crank, not sure what the BCD? is.
medium cage for Shimano rear derailleur, or medium cage 9spd derailleur or maybe even sram medium cage rear derailleur and shifter.
or
10/11 speed cassette, rear derailleur chain and front ring or crankset.
Item Condition: good
Reason for buying: have built up a dually for the girlfriend and the bike is looking prime but I don't like the older spec components I've transferred across and would like to update them. Plus the girlfriend is semi-retarded (bike wise and for moreso for being with me) and can't even work out how to shift the rear derailleur in the right direction, let along push the front rings around.
Price and price conditions: cheap, definitely less than $200 all up.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
It's not your perfect combo I am about to do a drivetrain swap in the next week, will have the following mini groupset available and am in Hobart

GX 10 speed RD
XO shifter (matchmaker clamp)
Sunrace 11-42 cassette and chain
104BCD Raceface NW 34T (red) which should suit your crank. Have a couple of other NW rings but they are the wrong BCD

The shifter and RD have done plenty of work, but are still in perfect working order. The ring, cassette and chain have done about 250km so have plenty of life. Take it to PM if you are interested.