Stus norco one25

bazza

look at me
hey everyone, does anyone know this guy or has seen the bike or rides the same year model bike? the specs sounds really great for the price and i am really really really looking at gettting this piece of bike as a throwaround/jumping/4x bike!!!! either taht or buy a couple of new parts for my stinky. its allready realy upgraded so im looking at getting this bike for some street/trials skills.
heres the topic anyway.
http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8103

does anyone have any photos similar even to this build? i have seen the one on the site but thats pretty basic comapred to this one. thanks heaps guys!

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bazza im like in the same position, upgrade stinky, or buy a hardtail DJ bike.
hmm you take this bike i really thought about buying it, but in the end im thiniking of upgrading my stinky

bazza

look at me
yer well mines basically upgraded now. for the 02 frame i have got 02 jnrts a 521 -hugi wheelset armour hydros, chainguide, basically everything i need, but its just to big and cushy for doing any good street or 4x stuff on.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
get it....

thats the best damn price ive seen in ages, infact if it was in melb then i would have checked it out !!

i await to see pics of bazzas new bike !! :p

i got a pic of it, if u dont have 1 e-mail me but my friends already rang him and just has talk to his dad then its pretty much gone so hurry up if u want it

bazza

look at me
ahhhh yeahhhh i want it but i cant get in contact with him!!! i have sent him numerous pms and an email but still no reply!

Stu

Likes Bikes
Sorry guys ive been busy

Im selling it cause i dont use it anymore , road and xc has my attention now.

Its cheap cause that is all i need to upgrade my xc bike

i will get photos to everyone and reply to everyone today thankyou for your patience

Price is now 600

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey is this still for sale?
can anyone post the pics? i want to see them, please.
i also responded in the for sale section if this bike is still for sale.

bazza

look at me
does anyone ride with him or can get in contact with him? on the day that i was supposed to finalise the purchase he busted up some stuff on his bike. and i was just wondering wether he still had the intention to sell it. he did say in a month but im not 100% sure.