.: Sub Yellow :.

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
I second what alex says, what type of yellow is that is it like canary yellow or something, but my good you would stand out from the croud.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh my god. Maybe I'm drunk, but that's beautilful.

I've got that same hubset waiting to be built to Mavic 729s. How do they ride?

Seanikans

Likes Bikes
Looking at those pictures made me pitch a tent in my pants:D. That is the most awesome bike i have ever seen in my life. And how are those pictures crap:confused:

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
I love the colour scheme! Very creative.
One question though, how did you get rid of the blue "Holy Roller" on the tyres?

Sam.

Eats Squid
One question though, how did you get rid of the blue "Holy Roller" on the tyres?
There would be a few ways to do it, but digitally it would be the clone tool in ps. Im guessing its something else, but that would be one way to do it.

Anyhow, sweet bike chris, I wish I could have a 1Ds MKIII AND a new bike every year!

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
I love the colour scheme! Very creative.
[$@M];1320459 said:
There would be a few ways to do it, but digitally it would be the clone tool in ps. Im guessing its something else, but that would be one way to do it.

Anyhow, sweet bike chris, I wish I could have a 1Ds MKIII AND a new bike every year!
The tyres are actually on backwards.

Sam.

Eats Squid
The tyres are actually on backwards.
Ahk, but I thought the side with the yellow Maxxis logo went on drive side:confused: I know it does with high rollers, minions and larsens. I havent used holy rollers though so I cant be sure. Then again, some trickey ps could be used to copy the maxxis logo... now im confused:eek: