.: Sub Yellow :.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
[$@M];1320510 said:
Ahk, but I thought the side with the yellow Maxxis logo went on drive side:confused: I know it does with high rollers, minions and larsens. I havent used holy rollers though so I cant be sure. Then again, some trickey ps could be used to copy the maxxis logo... now im confused:eek:
The yellow logo is on both sides, where as the blue is only on one.;)

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
that is fully sick bro!
I still havent ridden the thing yet! cant wait :)
Ill have to post up some pics of my green sub.

Infact ill put together a little thread with all the 08 Rhythm team bikes when i get a chance because the boys bikes are looking so damn fine!

Ben.

starship303

Likes Dirt
Top marks Chris. I've not really been a fan of MTB's with 24's apart from perhaps the little Molly's or Fall Guy's, but this really looks spot on. Love the integrated seatclamp and low tube extension on the new Sub's too. Very tidy. Surprised the weight isn't a little lower tho - wheelset perhaps?

Anyway now all i need to do is convince myself that i don't need to update my sub to an '08...

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Looking hawt Chris! Yellow i <3

And you serious Callan? The tires back to front? I thought the tread was the same either way =p

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Thanks everyone.

Loving how its riding!!!! Just awesome.

Thats simply amazing:eek:!!!

But what happened to the Rufus?
Loved the Rufus, but I personally like how the Suburban rides.... that and I wanted to try out 24" for a change.

Oh my god. Maybe I'm drunk, but that's beautilful.

I've got that same hubset waiting to be built to Mavic 729s. How do they ride?
Awesome! Rear hub sounds hot! :p

I love the colour scheme! Very creative.
One question though, how did you get rid of the blue "Holy Roller" on the tyres?
They are 'Backwards' Generally you keep the logo's on the drive side, but i wanted to keep it simple on the drive side.

Absolutely love it. Everything is so nice.
How much do those forks retail for?
$299.00 there is also the cheaper fork (Slightly heavier) $199.00
Got all my stuff from Manly Cycles.

Anyway... Thanks everyone!

Loving it so much! Just want to get out and ride it more!!!! Stupid work! :p

Chris.

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Benny Boys do it again!! Absolutely special -- the detailed extras burn the word "CUSTOM" into the back of my eyes.

BIGDave

Likes Dirt
very very nice my friend, you've put together just the right amount of yellow in there, but not to much IMO. very very nice indeed, keep up the good work.

Trialsride

Likes Bikes
Holy Crap

:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d:dholy Crap:d