[SUGGESTION] HardTail Downhill Sub

Xplor

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, i just wanted to put up my thought of having a subforum on the Downhill forum for Hardtail downhill bikes.

It would be great for all the hardtail dh rides to have there own place to talk about ht bikes on the downhill tracks, and parts, etc.

Cheers Andrew

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
I think it's a great idea, but unfortunately there's not really enough of us to justify our own sub forum :eek:

Xplor

Likes Dirt
hmm :rolleyes: mabey we should make a poll and see how many there are? Lol, because would be realy good if we had one.

Cheers Andrew

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"lol can I put tripples on my STP for downhill lol?"

"Is my hardtail good enough for downhill? :("

"l0l H4RDTA1L PR1D3!1!ONE"

etc...

Xplor

Likes Dirt
Well we are a cummunity, and we should help others ;). But yes i know what your talking about it might get annoying, but i still believe its a great idea.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
hmm :rolleyes: mabey we should make a poll and see how many there are? Lol, because would be realy good if we had one.

Cheers Andrew
+1 for the poll, I think that would be the easiest thing. Plus it might give me an excuse for a nice hardtail:p

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think it would be a good idea, purely because I think it's completely unnecessary. Nothing in regards to riding a hardtail downhill warrants it's own sub-forum.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just create a Hardtail DH thread, no need for a full blown subforum for it.

Yeah for HT DH!

Until I can afford a full squish frame.. :eek:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
How do i create a poll and where should a put it?
Ok. Start a new thread. You might as well just get rid of this thread because it will be rendered pointless. Unless you can add a poll midway through a thread, I'm not sure. Do all the usual, the title and the contents etc. Then at the bottom of the page you will see a list of options and stuff. One of those is the 'Include a poll' button, or something alike. I've never made a poll so I can only help you to there.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
I love HT Downhill, i just wish i had the coin to re build my scott from dj/st to Dh. oh well its time will come...

I wouldnt mind the Ht dh thread

'Ross

Eats Squid
Why is there such an infatuation with breaking the forum up into so many different parts? It actually makes it harder to navigate and easier to miss crucial information imo.

As for 'hardtail downhill' Give me 10 potential threads for this section that could not be answered in any of the current forums.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Give me 10 potential threads for this section that could not be answered in any of the current forums.
-What colour should I paint my hardtail downhill bike?
-What colour should I paint my hardtail downhill bike's rims?
-What colour valve caps for my hardtail downhill bike?
-Grips specific to a hardtail downhill bike?
-Will a Fox DHX.5 fit on my hardtail downhill bike?
-...etc