Sunday Wannabe.....BMX Warning

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,

Just built up my BMX after painting it "Toothpaste" Green, (mid green by white knight spray cans for those wishing to copy). So here it is, Maclean Haro... (haha get it, oh dont worry)

Sunday Forks resprayed black, Coalition laced to 7-Ka rear, Jpegs, Slams, Redneck xlt, Jim C's, Macneil Stump and SL, Fly Brakes, Vermont Sprocket, Fly grips and barends, Odsy lever and thats pretty much it.

Tell us what you think..

Attachments

Last edited:

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
loooks nice, but i think the sea foam (i think it is called) linear cable looks out of place, maybe a black one?

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks rad will. now you just have to buy a decent frame and some riding ability ;)
Can't buy riding ability, but why would I need any?:p Frame = No-no atm, money in bank = $2.05 I really need a proper job....

loooks nice, but i think the sea foam (i think it is called) linear cable looks out of place, maybe a black one?
It's Fluro, and yeah it looks shit, I got a white outer lying around, but the inner on my bike currently is fucked, so I'll need a new cable, which isn't an option till current one snaps.

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Do you still need a helmat or does the ring of confidence do the trick(old timers may laugh,or not).
nice job,will the paint survive long?

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Chrome???????????????????????????

:confused:I Dig your bike totally, but as a retailer "Chrome" is doing my HEAD IN!!!!
I thought that shit was DONE AND SORTED by now, but ALAS NO it`s NOT!
BMX is DEAD.........................Long live BMX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D