Suppressed repost.

moorey

call me Mia
She’s due back from latest fix on Tuesday. Not in time to take to Maydena unfortunately :(
Can’t say it looks like the prettiest job in the pic, but hopefully holds together.

moorey

call me Mia
After a ugly, but hopefully effective weld and heat treatment....soon, my pretty.

Also, a mate called today to offer me first dibs on his cheap patrol frame.. :-/

Edit. Not so cheap. Back to the suppressor :)

Last edited:

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
She’s due back from latest fix on Tuesday. Not in time to take to Maydena unfortunately :(
Can’t say it looks like the prettiest job in the pic, but hopefully holds together.
Err....I think it's a good thing the twice-welded, 200 year-old, aluminium framed bike didn't make it to Maydena.
Your aging arse / knees / (face?) wouldn't have stood up to the inevitable abuse.

moorey

call me Mia
Err....I think it's a good thing the twice-welded, 200 year-old, aluminium framed bike didn't make it to Maydena.
Your aging arse / knees / (face?) wouldn't have stood up to the inevitable abuse.
Suppressor would have survived and thrived.
The Five was poor choice for the terrain. I had no idea what to expect at Maydena. Who would have thought they would raise the bar for national championship?