Surfing...

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
i surf. live in burleigh heads on the gold coast. its the best thing in the world along with mtb. i have been surfing for bout 4 years and i have been competing for about 2. i am picking up my first sponsor in a cople weeks so im pretty stoked. here's burleigh on a fairly good day

I bodyboard at burleigh all the time,i just live up tally valley way, i'm actually going to burleigh this friday after school
There are so many great surf spots around the goldcoast its so good.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bodyboard at burleigh all the time,i just live up tally valley way, i'm actually going to burleigh this friday after school
There are so many great surf spots around the goldcoast its so good.
Is that why all you QLD creeps come down the cabba/hasto's/potty/brunz?

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol, this is way off topic, sorry guys, but I just have to comment breaka on his avatar its been making me laugh for quite some time now, everytime I see it i just think of "i'm no longer a stranger in the ways of a woman" - and then walks off quite happily, followed by wayne commenting party on garth. so +1 to you breaka for brightening up my farkin experience :p

norco01

Likes Dirt
Is that why all you QLD creeps come down the cabba/hasto's/potty/brunz?
Pretty much. There are kooks everywhere up here. at least down south the surfers arent asian tourists on foam boards dropping in on everyone then crashing.

Im a big fan of scabarita though, many great memories from there. Same goes for hasto's and yamba.

Evans head though..lets never speak of that place again..

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
at least down south the surfers arent asian tourists on foam boards dropping in on everyone then crashing.
Depends how far down you come, down here in Melbourne they are everywhere causeing thier carnage, got taken out by one on the weekend *shakes fist*

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
Pretty much. There are kooks everywhere up here. at least down south the surfers arent asian tourists on foam boards dropping in on everyone then crashing.

Im a big fan of scabarita though, many great memories from there. Same goes for hasto's and yamba.

Evans head though..lets never speak of that place again..
We have a holiday place up at Yamba, when i got up there i surf and body board. Beaches up there are great.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Good waves on central coast today - offshore winds ,ne swell. Hope this is a sign of things to come for summer, we are due for a good summer of waves