Sold Surly Ogre 29er Tourer/Utility frame & fork, w/CK headset

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Item: 2014 Surly Ogre 29er Tourer/Utility frame & fork, Olive drab colour, w/Chris King headset and Shimano Deore BB.

Size: 18"

Item Condition: Excellent. Decals are poxy, but available from surly if you want to replace

Reason for selling: Not using it. Rode it for about 200km and decided wasn't into it. Bought Hardtail and moved all the parts onto it. Frame has sat in a box for last 4 years or so.

Price and price conditions: $600 - Postage is extra. PM me for a quote.

Extra Info: Comes with monkey nuts(?? those black spacer things in the horizontal dropouts) and a Surly Tuggnut, which also functions as a bottle opener. There are a zillion mounts for water bottles and touring racks. It has mounts for cantilever brakes if you really hate yourself. Would make a Great Burly touring bike, utility, whatever. ***ROHLOFF COMPATIBLE***.

Surly says 180mm front and 160mm rear rotor max if running touring racks and bags, AFAIK. IS2000 front and rear disc brake mounts.
I think the seat post diam. is 27.2mm. Suspension corrected for an 80mm straight steerer 1 1/8th fork, if you want suspension. As you can see from the pic, there is a lot of steerer, but haven't measured.

Pictures: Yes lots here ---> https://imgur.com/a/N0fGhle

Last edited:

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Perfect size for me, shame I'm looking for something for the wife. GLWS, it's a bargain at that price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk