STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks for keeping a lookout Gents, trust me; this info is valued and it is going to the Police. Just so everyone is aware, we need the serial number of the front triangle, not the swing arm please.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

Ace Ventura’s bike is still up on eBay, however I noticed this photo added. Would that be unusual for a hot frame to have the books and grease etc included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Grave dig.... Any news @Dozer?
Nah, got nothing juicy to add I'm afraid. :(
Last I know of is the Police were involved and the people (ha! That's a questionable term when talking about those jerks) haven't been seen selling anything online since. Thats a good sign that the pricks have either been spoken to or they are just showing their guilt (whether by association or straight up involvement) by not making a presence.
A few people went out on a limb to get these things recovered and copped some heat from it but know this folks; I'll always do what I can to help when someone's bike is stolen. I hate any sort of dishonesty but really hate bike theft so never be afraid to ask for help. Between what we've done on this site and between other social media avenues, we've recovered and condemned a bunch of people so always share it if it gets nicked. ;)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Nah, got nothing juicy to add I'm afraid. :(
Last I know of is the Police were involved and the people (ha! That's a questionable term when talking about those jerks) haven't been seen selling anything online since. Thats a good sign that the pricks have either been spoken to or they are just showing their guilt (whether by association or straight up involvement) by not making a presence.
A few people went out on a limb to get these things recovered and copped some heat from it but know this folks; I'll always do what I can to help when someone's bike is stolen. I hate any sort of dishonesty but really hate bike theft so never be afraid to ask for help. Between what we've done on this site and between other social media avenues, we've recovered and condemned a bunch of people so always share it if it gets nicked. ;)
So does that put choppy in the clear then as he’s been still selling parts and bikes ever since?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So does that put choppy in the clear then as he’s been still selling parts and bikes ever since?
"Shrugs shoulders" Dunno what came of it but if the people that were known to have the frames in their possession are still posting junk for sale then it may mean there's wifi available to inmates?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
"Shrugs shoulders" Dunno what came of it but if the people that were known to have the frames in their possession are still posting junk for sale then it may mean there's wifi available to inmates?
Lol, there was a stack of people above hanging chops out to dry who were still holding grudges from when he was on here. I take it from what your saying is that those who had stolen frames in possession or handled them have been sorted out by the constabulary, so being that chops has not been means he was not in possession of a stolen frame. Correct?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Lol, there was a stack of people above hanging chops out to dry who were still holding grudges from when he was on here. I take it from what your saying is that those who had stolen frames in possession or handled them have been sorted out by the constabulary, so being that chops has not been means he was not in possession of a stolen frame. Correct?

Or that chops lost his dodgy bet and had to hand in the stolen goods.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper

I assume that @Dozer does not know the specifics of that guy's situation. Do you know @foxpuppet what, if anything, happened in his case?