STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Lol, there was a stack of people above hanging chops out to dry who were still holding grudges from when he was on here. I take it from what your saying is that those who had stolen frames in possession or handled them have been sorted out by the constabulary, so being that chops has not been means he was not in possession of a stolen frame. Correct?
As I clearly have not a clue, I'll offer a multiple choice for you to choose from with the question being "How long is it since Dozer had meat in his diet?"
A) Never eaten meat
B) August 2018
C) Still eats meat

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
As I clearly have not a clue, I'll offer a multiple choice for you to choose from with the question being "How long is it since Dozer had meat in his diet?"
A) Never eaten meat
B) August 2018
C) Still eats meat
Whose meat?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I assume that @Dozer does not know the specifics of that guy's situation. Do you know @foxpuppet what, if anything, happened in his case?
No I do not. I’ve only seen from Facebook that choppy is walking free and still trading on FB trading platforms.

I must have misconstrued what Dozer said about those who had stolen frames now being locked up to also mean those who didn’t have stolen frames were not locked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Hmmm

Spotted by an OS Santa Cruz Group member. Wonder if that’s the one from our Filipino detective?

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Hmmm

Spotted by an OS Santa Cruz Group member. Wonder if that’s the one from our Filipino detective?

Oh my... That poor poor bike. Someone please liberate it to put it out of it's misery... Surely it would take years of rehab on proper trails full of healing technical features to even make a start on basic recovery :( That picture makes baby Bike Jesus cry :(