STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You reckon we should lynch mob him and people alike instead ?
I don't know about chops specifically, but I think it would be more efficient than the local authorities. The last contact was like this "yeah mate, look...Ummm well I watched the footage and I don't recognise the guy. Case closed cobber." I guess they don't have a history of any local bike theft and apprehensions to operate off a list of known offenders...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I don't know about chops specifically, but I think it would be more efficient than the local authorities. The last contact was like this "yeah mate, look...Ummm well I watched the footage and I don't recognise the guy. Case closed cobber." I guess they don't have a history of any local bike theft and apprehensions to operate off a list of known offenders...
Sadly minor property crime, in the scheme of what state police have to deal with, is forever getting bumped for crimes against the person.

If your niece was sexually assaulted, you'd want her case near the top of the list.

Reactions: T.3

Flow-Rider

Burner
I bet if someone was able to bring forward the name of the person they will do something, you can't expect them to know everyone in Newcastle that steals bikes.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I bet if someone was able to bring forward the name of the person they will do something, you can't expect them to know everyone in Newcastle that steals bikes.
Newcastle? I thought the bikes were stolen in Campbelltown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a few things to say. Not really looking to answer too many questions if asked as the Intel is legit. But im sure some will.

. The sales are dodgy as fuck.
- if said individuals didn't purchase a dodgy frame to onsell. Then that is always a first response from someone who is legit - I didn't purchase a dodgy frame, this is who i got it from, this is the receipt - not, i was a victim of a stolen bike, considering the apparent detailed knowledge said persons have in trading.

At no time was said persons accused of being a theif, suggestions though were made about sales and stolen frames.

know said persons personally? Then go ask them where they got the frame from. Who was it.? . it was actually a trading post sale like said then a flip right ? Ask them. Said persons are legit right? Please.

Its not. And the police do have the correct info..

All the rest is a totally obvious knee jerk reaction to covering said actions with BS
Absolute true colors of one said dodgy mofo.. thats my opinion.

And talk about mtb community in this instance unless its towards looking after each other, genuine sales between mtbers and NOT screwing another mtber over, I will always stand for the former. The narcbook hate was good to see those who believe in the latter. Like 20 people who I know for sure won't be visiting a fucking awesome bike park.

Fancy seeing a certain individual from Thedbo MTB supporting the boycott gv stuff when , hang on, lusty are a major contributor to thredbo. And this post was about stolen Lusty product. Go team..

I've missed the burn. Trash talk and getting a bike park approved have been my memories. Good people on here.

Nick

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Only a few things to say. Not really looking to answer too many questions if asked as the Intel is legit. But im sure some will.

. The sales are dodgy as fuck.
- if said individuals didn't purchase a dodgy frame to onsell. Then that is always a first response from someone who is legit - I didn't purchase a dodgy frame, this is who i got it from, this is the receipt - not, i was a victim of a stolen bike, considering the apparent detailed knowledge said persons have in trading.

At no time was said persons accused of being a theif, suggestions though were made about sales and stolen frames.

know said persons personally? Then go ask them where they got the frame from. Who was it.? . it was actually a trading post sale like said then a flip right ? Ask them. Said persons are legit right? Please.

Its not. And the police do have the correct info..

All the rest is a totally obvious knee jerk reaction to covering said actions with BS
Absolute true colors of one said dodgy mofo.. thats my opinion.

And talk about mtb community in this instance unless its towards looking after each other, genuine sales between mtbers and NOT screwing another mtber over, I will always stand for the former. The narcbook hate was good to see those who believe in the latter. Like 20 people who I know for sure won't be visiting a fucking awesome bike park.

Fancy seeing a certain individual from Thedbo MTB supporting the boycott gv stuff when , hang on, lusty are a major contributor to thredbo. And this post was about stolen Lusty product. Go team..

I've missed the burn. Trash talk and getting a bike park approved have been my memories. Good people on here.

Nick
Don't worry Nick. Everyone around here knows that Chopstix is as dodgy as fuck and is not surprised.

Personally I'm glad that there are 20 fewer idiots crowding out the limited spots for your place.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
Nick, I will be planning a ride at Greenvalleys soon. My number replaces one of the 20 dickheads.

Who wants to join me?