STOLEN Suss Bronson CC

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Any chance of erecting a thunderdome on site? That'd bring the crowds...could even use broken frames as weapons.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Only a few things to say. Not really looking to answer too many questions if asked as the Intel is legit. But im sure some will.

. The sales are dodgy as fuck.
- if said individuals didn't purchase a dodgy frame to onsell. Then that is always a first response from someone who is legit - I didn't purchase a dodgy frame, this is who i got it from, this is the receipt - not, i was a victim of a stolen bike, considering the apparent detailed knowledge said persons have in trading.

At no time was said persons accused of being a theif, suggestions though were made about sales and stolen frames.

know said persons personally? Then go ask them where they got the frame from. Who was it.? . it was actually a trading post sale like said then a flip right ? Ask them. Said persons are legit right? Please.

Its not. And the police do have the correct info..

All the rest is a totally obvious knee jerk reaction to covering said actions with BS
Absolute true colors of one said dodgy mofo.. thats my opinion.

And talk about mtb community in this instance unless its towards looking after each other, genuine sales between mtbers and NOT screwing another mtber over, I will always stand for the former. The narcbook hate was good to see those who believe in the latter. Like 20 people who I know for sure won't be visiting a fucking awesome bike park.

Fancy seeing a certain individual from Thedbo MTB supporting the boycott gv stuff when , hang on, lusty are a major contributor to thredbo. And this post was about stolen Lusty product. Go team..

I've missed the burn. Trash talk and getting a bike park approved have been my memories. Good people on here.

Nick
Allegedly.....

As I said to Tilly, you guys don't need all those knobs at your bike park. Sometimes you just need to sacrifice some customers to the gods....

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
I need to look up this Greenvalley freeride sounds like a fun place and my kind of people
+1 for that. TBH I was not aware of GV prior to this whole debacle, but I am now and it sounds like somewhere I should check out.

As to RB, in my experience there's always been a strong community feel here. People are genuinely wanting to help others enjoy the sport and do what they can to help. BS is called out, but at the same time it's OK to have a different opinion (so long as you don't mind a bit of name calling ;)).
Compare that to the feeling on some of the FB pages, where shit get's nasty at the turn of a hat and I know where I'd rather be investing my effort.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
people are genuinely wanting to help others
Don't you dare paint us all with the same brush and presume my intent. I feel so oppressed.

A few of my friends regularly visit green valleys. There is a lot of raving about it. Skill and balls for a few of them have also gone through the roof as a result of visiting the park.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A few of my friends regularly visit green valleys. There is a lot of raving about it. Skill and balls for a few of them have also gone through the roof as a result of visiting the park.
Slightly off topic but yeah I love the place. I ride there as much as I can and I went from little tables to 20+ footer gaps in 2 years. Progression is what that place is all about.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back on topic. Any news here? There's been a lot of rumour and innuendo apart from Dozer who laid it all out pretty well. Have the cops confiscated the frames yet or is this dude gonna get away with it? I need a good news story. I'm over the dirt bags winning!!!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I shall keep you tuned in with any info Gents but rest assured when the milk turns out to be sour, I ain’t the kind of pussy to drink it. These sorts of scumbags don’t deserve any support from anyone and should be treated like a punching bag.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Smeaton Grange, not some other shithole suburb in the NW...in saying that he's probably already bought it and prepping for sale.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Smeaton Grange, not some other shithole suburb in the NW...in saying that he's probably already bought it and prepping for sale.
Weren’t the frames stolen in Campbelltown? That’s basically still at ground zero!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk