Sutherland DH repairs??

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
anyone that lives in the Sutherland Shire that rides DH keen to fix up the sutho DH track??
i need a local track and i went down there the other week to check it out and it needs a fair bit of work... it is pretty rough and rocky and just needs some drainage work done so all the dirt down't just wash away after any rain.

if anyone is keen let us know :cool:

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
where?

i live in Como and are currently fixing up some trails behind the TAFE at Jannali near the baseball oval, i was just wondering where and how to get to the downhill tracks in sutho and i might do some repairs?

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
i live in Como and are currently fixing up some trails behind the TAFE at Jannali near the baseball oval, i was just wondering where and how to get to the downhill tracks in sutho and i might do some repairs?
the track is behind the cemetery... i would be keen to come and have a look at the jannali as i have heard about it but never been there
shot us a message if your still interested:cool:

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
i will probably head there Monday arvo to check them out and see what has to be done.
and by the way me and my bro just finished a track at jannali today, its short but sweet

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
Nice one guys.... Haven't been to the Sutho run for absolute year... might check out your handy work some day soon...

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
Sutho dh track back in action

The sutho dh track that goes down to woronora is back up and running.
New berms and drainage routes have been created. It has been refreshed with a whole new section just after the big drop. All the jumps and landings have been made to perfection. It is a seriously fun track.
I will probably be up there Saturday lunch time, if anyone wants to come up and ride.