Sold found

safreek

Item: Z1 fork, the original

Price range/Willing to Pay: swap only.
Willing to trade for 100-120mm lightish weight fork, proper brand. Working condition, good staunchions. Straight steerer would work best

Extra Info: well, judging by the amount of interest I have had on rotorburn an Facebook I am looking for a swap for these classic fork.
These were regarded as the first real fork of it's time.

Last edited:

safreek

What long travel classic Marzocchi's are you looking for sir? These Z1's could buff up nicely.
Hey bro, just read the ad and it's a crappy wording by me.
I am not chasing just Marz, any cool old long travel forks would be considered.
I have plans to get a bit of gentle polish on them if they aren't snapped up by some very smart person

safreek

I was talking about the two IS mounts on either side of the lowers!
THREE BRAKE MOUNTS BILL!!!!!
If you can't stop a bike with such awesome braking ability you must ride a orange or krutor. That said, I would love a krutor

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hey bro, just read the ad and it's a crappy wording by me.
I am not chasing just Marz, any cool old long travel forks would be considered.
I have plans to get a bit of gentle polish on them if they aren't snapped up by some very smart person
If I used the force then I'd sense retro Totem's were on the list.

safreek

If I used the force then I'd sense retro Totem's were on the list.
I have a list in my mind, probably dreaming with some of them though.
But a ss totem would be cool
On a different note I procrastinated on a mongoose marquis with 36s on it. Lost it

moorey

call me Mia
If you can't stop a bike with such awesome braking ability you must ride a orange or krutor. That said, I would love a krutor
A Krutor looks like they built a bike based on a 4" die cast version of what a Korean sweatshop thinks a bike looks like...