VIC Found. CCDBA 200x57

moorey

call me Mia
Item. As above. Non climb switch model.
Condition. AFAIK it’s fine. Pulled it off my Red Spitfire when I did a spitty frame swap with a mate, and then used a different shock. Unmarked shaft light surface rust on dials. Had an NSD hyper service about 2 years ago then intermittent riding for a year after that before removing, so will be due a service in the near future.
Price. Swaps please.
Location. B-town.
Reason. want to try a different shuck in the ENR. Took a trip to the confessional to discover why they only run the CC inlines on these frames.
Prefer a Monarch Plus, consider a Fox….but only momentarily.
Pics.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sons heckler has a monarch plus in 200x57 flavour, I'll get a pic tomorrow for you.

(Clearance issue on the new crafty? I do wonder how much different the size will be, is it going to make a difference?)

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Sons heckler has a monarch plus in 200x57 flavour, I'll get a pic tomorrow for you.

(Clearance issue on the new crafty? I do wonder how much different the size will be, is it going to make a difference?)

Didn’t you just clear out a few CCDBA’s?
Yeah, it’s a Crafty/CC issue. The DVO would foul on water bottle without tweaking, but no frame clearance issues. Haven’t got a monarch handy to test, but I’m confident it will fit. Maybe.

slowmick

38-39"
That's weird you have clearance issues - Craftworks suggested a DBAir for my weight when I was looking at an ENR for the TransNZ.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Didn’t you just clear out a few CCDBA’s?
Yeah, it’s a Crafty/CC issue. The DVO would foul on water bottle without tweaking, but no frame clearance issues. Haven’t got a monarch handy to test, but I’m confident it will fit. Maybe.
I cleared out a couple that needed immediate action to get working. I just shelled out $400 in servicing 2 others and these would have just been spares anyway so didn't like the idea of losing the same again for near no reason. Might aswell get used somewhere else.

I'll suss out this Monarch for you tomorrow. Guarantee the boy won't notice either way

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I have a CC Inline in that size on my Hendrix...hit me up if the RS doesn't work out!
EDIT...can that, looks like that the Fox piggyback will fit but not the CC..sorry for the G-up

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I was going to tell you to take the cane creek

Monarch plus, debonair, R only, L/L tune.

Let me know if this is any good to you. no stress either way, the bike doesn't get ridden anyway
Or if you just want to borrow it to test fit that's also fine...

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Let me know if this is any good to you. no stress either way, the bike doesn't get ridden anyway

is that a Heckler?

moorey

call me Mia

I think I’m playing with @Boom King. Will let you know. Cheers.