SWAP: Hope Tech3 V4s for Sram Code RSCs

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Item: Sram Code RSCs
Price range/Willing to Pay: swap for Hopes
Extra Info: Hopes are lightly used and in perfect condition apart from one small scratch on the RH lever reservoir. Black in colour. I like them, but I prefer the feel and lever shape of Sram. They have new 200 and 180mm Hope floating rotors, so a rotor swap is possible. Pads are in good shape, also have 2 x brand new sets of pads for them.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'll send you photos of my silver RSC later today. The have black blades, you might like them?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Nautonier

Eats Squid
I'll send you photos of my silver RSC later today. The have black blades, you might like them?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks, but I've decided that I'd rather try the new Codes, which, apparently have 15% more power than RSCs. I'd consider RSC Guide Ultimates though, with the new calliper design. I'd also consider Shitmano XT M8000 levers with Saint Callipers and Freeza rotors.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'd swap a set of SRAM Level's with no rotors and a Gameboy colour?

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Want to swap for some new saints? They come stock on my e160 which I picked up today.
If you could swap out the Saint levers for XTs, I'd be keen. Or maybe cash my way so I could pick up some levers? Really don't like the grabiness of Saint levers. What's an "e160", is that the Merida ebike? Does it have the Freeza rotors?